Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[SUGGESTION] Please Read d:D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Council

Often times people get Banshee's veil to help negate against heavy caster teams... I was thinking maybe a similar item for casters against heavy physical DPS teams.

Basically, I was thinking like a modified version of the Thornmail and Warden's Mail combined... like a High defense item which not only returns damage, but it should return damage based on a % of your total AP... This way it wouldn't really appeal to regular tanks because the returned damage would basically be so minor it'd be a waste of gold unless you had a decent amount of ability power. Instead of "slowing" the attacker's movement speed and attack speed, i'd suggest a 1 second stun or something not sure what the internal cool down should be...

This is just an idea, please give me legit feedback people

-High Armor
-Returns Damage based on % of AP
-proc'd mini stun

Basically an item for those longer games, wouldn't be an item you'd rush as a caster.

Scaling the mini stun based on how high your AP is would help prevent it becoming a must take item for every character.

Something like .1 sec per 100 AP with a like 15% chance to proc.

There was discussion a while ago about a potential item that would give players a damage absorb sheild that absorbed physical damage based on i think 50% of your AP, and refreshed every 30 seconds. not sure if its still being worked on, or if it got shelved, but would be a nice way for casters to add some survivability against physical dps