Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who counters jax top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SC0TT

Recruiter

07-31-2012

^ This.

Blind owns Jax.

KillerQuiller

07-31-2012

Yo mama

Olaugh

ToyotaMode

08-02-2012

Quote:
GhostyManx:
what about warwick can he counter jax at all?

Honestly whenever I have played Jax WW did not even come close to countering.. He is very difficult to counter although I have seen some good Teemo's counter him pretty well.

The Mighty Nezha

08-02-2012

In my personal experience, Lee Sin and Olaf give Jax the most trouble.

A Flying Shy Guy

Recruiter

08-02-2012

im a jax player, the best champion to counter him has to be teemo. the blinding poison and speed just rapes him.

NIFFTYrogers

08-02-2012

First off anyone that says warwick is the perfect counter for jax is dumb. An intelligent jax against an intelligent warwick, jax will win. Counterstrike is to op and a smart jax wont get close to a warwick without it. Ive read what others have been saying and from what ive read morde pantheon and teemo are the only champions that counter jax. Pantheon can cause he can do enough damage with his spells to harass jax. Teemo does cause of his blind. And morde does cause of the shield, ultimate, and ranged high damage dealing e.

FactsofLife

08-02-2012

Morde does NOT counter Jax. Jax does enough burst to zone Morde and pop that little shield of his. When I play Jax I poop all over Morde.

I have had great success using Rumble and Trundle solo top to beat Jax. I am surprised nobody said Trundle, that troll can poop all over jax so flippin hard especially once you hit 6 OMG it's GG for Jax!!!

UL9 Spark

08-05-2012

Anyone with early sustain can counter jax. His full combo uses between 1/3-1/2 of his mana pool, so all you have to do is weather a few of those and he won't be useful. Also, in recent games, I have been able to counter him as Poppy, but that might just be because the Jax player was inexperienced. Being creative with Poppy's dash opens up a host of different dueling opportunities.

Shinako

08-05-2012

Malphite can hold against him. He probably won't get any kills, but he won't die either. If he jumps you, just Q and run.
Kayle can also hold against him because of her range/ heal/ slow.

Restore the roar

08-05-2012

Someone like olaf is perfect. Beefy with sustained damage and big burst plus his ult negates Jax's only CC.