Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

who counters jax top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iroh the Dragon

07-29-2012

Malphite.

NJ Gamer

07-29-2012

Warwick always wins... Jax = no sustain, Warwick= King of sustain.

Botonsito

07-29-2012

Malphite Can Counter Jax so HArd, but looks like he will be nerf.

General Shanks

07-30-2012

I'd say Pantheon is the best counter to jax but Malphite and Yorick and also olaf counter him very hard.

Ðetöx

07-30-2012

A good player counters him.... does that count?

Venge1155

07-30-2012

Olaf does well, yoric does very well, Vlad splits, rumble can push him out after level 3 flamethrower and revolver. Malphite also tends to crush Jax hard if played right.

Kat Commander

07-31-2012

Jax is hard countered by ranged skills, and high sustain champs. A good Jax is almost always difficult.. Just try to avoid auto-attacking dualists, because they get hurt by him the hardest.

Risiblë

07-31-2012

Irelia can counter Jax well if you build some Defense items

Wait for His Stun and after he will most likely use his Dodge all moves ability after that

Turn around Pop W use your stun and keep on him use Bladesurge when you feel it is necessary and you can out duel him

infinite design

07-31-2012

^ Agreed with Fadin. Once Olaf gets his ult Jax can't touch him with his CC, not to add that Olaf has a slow to add to Jax's already slow-ness, and that Olaf's burst damage is much better than Jax's early game. Olaf can shut down Jax before he's able to build anything worth fighting with.

arcticnerd

07-31-2012

I’ve beaten a lot of Jax players using Teemo. I know that most people feel that you can’t blind a Jax before he can Leap strike onto you but I have never had a problem. Teemo’s range and blind along with his poison allow him to harass effectively against Jax without much fear of reprisal. If you get baited into using you blind to early then back off. You might lose a few cs but you need your blind to win exchanges with him. Dying is going to lose you a lot more cs then waiting 10 seconds for your blind to come off cool down.