who counters jax top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sforces

03-06-2012

veigar late game

Actually veigar late game pretty much counters everyone with his massive "HOLY ****" nuke.

aznpplrule

05-25-2012

Pantheon
Olaf
Rumble
Ryze
Garen
PANTHEON
pantheon is to me the best counter to jax, spear shot harass, and if he jumps, you stun him and hes stunned while you are, then spear him again and e, and if he doesn't run by then. he dies.

Reprisal

Recruiter

05-26-2012

Lee sin

Dang mclovin

05-26-2012

Olaf

mambawarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2012

Morde

martini0072

05-26-2012

rumble teemo olaf lee sin

Zetski

05-27-2012

I would say Patheon counters him fairly well if you just harass, and not get too close.

jetpotion

06-03-2012

Any caster or anybody that does abilities for burst and damage.Any dps like gangplank,warwick,irelia,yorick,and Finally fiora anybody who used autoattacks or have a spell that use their attacks loses to jax,

UneakFreak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-05-2012

Nasus
His wither hard counters him, takes all his damage especially late game, his siphoning strike goes through his dodge as well.

This allows nasus to farm freely in lane, bring domination late game, and shut down all of jax's damage with wither late game, hard counter i'd say

Zairax

07-29-2012

ill say Wukong, its the only champ with that ive been able to crush down jax at top, thanks to that jax cant harras wu cause of his doble, jax spends his little burst on him always and wu atacks back really hard. talking over like 30 at top vs my wu and still couldnt be beaten not even in the ranked