$$$$$ NEW CHAMPS $$$$$$$, No NEW SR Skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zaHarrower

02-24-2012

discuss

sugarcrotch

06-12-2012

i too am a little displeased with this.. and to hear they are removing winter from customs to make room for arab... it wasnt suppose to be like this riot.. what have you done D:

Hipster Jesus133

06-13-2012

They were supposed to bring balance to the force! NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!

Razekal

06-13-2012

Riot puts in a ton of effort making and balancing an ARAM map that the community asked for.

Community complains riot only makes skins/champs and wants money.

SatanInDisguise

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razekal View Post
Riot puts in a ton of effort making and balancing an ARAM map that the community asked for.

Community complains riot only makes skins/champs and wants money.
TBH though I do agree they have done it for free and it is unlikely to draw in any extra players but if you read the post it was a couple of people doing it on a do whatever you want week or something like that they called Thunderdome

Zuraal

06-14-2012

Riot kinda needs money at this point to survive. they are no longer BETA. that and everytime they fix one thing or bring into play something that players asked for other always complain about it. They cant make everyone happy but they do try their best.

Herseir

06-14-2012

Not really and here is why. The balance that Riot espouses is similar to balance in the marvel universe. You see they have like 30 completely broken champs and then like 10 champs that no one will use. Yes I am looking at you Evelynn and Viktor. But I digress. If they were really serious about ban picks. They should of had it so each player gets one ban pick. And so that would add to around 10 bans out of 100 champs. Sure it would require more people to get more champs 20 but well what self respecting level 30 doesn't have at least 20 champs?

The balance here is very terrible to be honest. Some champs are just flat out better than others in the role they share. Riot SHOULD check what champs are getting constantly banned. The five with the highest bans get the nerf bat. And the five least played champs get the buff bat.

They could do something like one can spend RP or IP to unlock new MAPS.

Vizzlepeez

06-14-2012

Viktor isnt bad just no one likes him, ive seen him stomp people out and to compare his usefulness to eve does him a huge injustice