1v1 after a loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lilsxxyshrty

02-23-2012

So hey guys I'm level 24 and I think I have a pretty good grasp on the game now but my question is after a loss and all the smack has been spoken in all chat about who was wrong etc etc. People get cocky and such and say ">:O 1v1 me nub i kill you" me: ok..
after I win the 1v1 vsing the bad ad carry I feel a great satisfaction knowing that I can outwit someone one on one but anything other than that does it have any purpose other than making you feel good that you beat a smurf which turns out, after looking it up and such, that this is a person who most likely has been banned for a length of time or just enjoys trolling people for the fun of it for the most part. I know that there might be some other reasons out there but I've come across quite a few of smurfs and none of them seem to be very good but this aside back to my original question whats the purpose of 1v1

Ispy ypsI

02-24-2012

How else are you going to measure Epeens in the the internet?

RagnarVonBloodax

02-24-2012

Yep, epeens are the only reason for 1v1's.

Hyosun

02-24-2012

its decent practice and a learning experience if you approach it with that mindset. I've gone into custom 1 v 1's and got beaten by a low-level soraka and it was fun and taught me a few things and made me think about strategy. I've also learned how to play Anivia in a mirror match from Imasock and learned a lot about positioning. I've also learned that either a) I suck at GP or b) there is no way in hell that GP can beat Trynd on TT. Lol and I've also been beaten by my friend who was 1600 at one point who did an attack speed orianna vs my regular ori.

If someone wants to duel me b/c they want to prove who is better. I don't even bother listening. I'd much rather use my time playing a real game than entertaining some tool with self-esteem issues.

KING MATTHEW

02-24-2012

I think that 1v1's are helpful. Concidering the fact that there are a lot of people that talk smack when they arent good. People need to realize to stop talking in all chat when they have daddy issues. I think if people talk all this smack then they should be able to back it up, but 99% of the time they lose. So the point to 1v1s is to shut that player up.