Twisted Fate now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mercurius

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xocolatl View Post
I hope Riot will be able to prevent that AND BAN the users.
Not really possible to prevent.

Lomme

10-17-2009

I love that people hate to play him. More TF for me! Gold cards are all about timing. Need to press slightly before it turns gold. Think I get about 85-95% gold cards right now, bit less in the heat of battle. And I don't even know what a packet sender is.

1.5 sec "anytime" AE stun is amazing.

Usually build him Sheen - sorc boots - Rod of Ages - Nashor's Tooth - Lich Bane and more AP if the game goes on any longer.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Getting rod of ages early is probably a good idea. I just started playing him, and he feels really squishy.
How long is his card cycle? Does it start over every time you select a card, after you use a card? And can you turn off auto attack? When I play, he always end up wasting the cards on creeps as soon as I walk up to them.

Bongotunadreg

10-17-2009

Attack card is underrated, but it's all I play.

I love that people think he's weak or useless, that's because you're not playing him right.

I'm not hating on AP build I used to use it a lot, but it got boring.

To play card correctly, you need sheen for one thing, and a little bit of defense. Then obviously damage or armor pen. I always get swift boots cuz it gives him more maneuverability in battles.
You see, if you don't get any defense items (like 1 or 2 tops) he WILL die quickly in a team fight. He gets focused if he's doing well (hitting gold etc)

Attack speed is good, if you do get AS; you should get a Wit's End, Stark's Fervor, Phantom Dancer or Last Whisper. Only one or two, you really need infinity edge on card to make him effective.

I sometimes get frozen mallet, because it gives him 775 health which is great; and he can slow in between his gold cards.

You see the problem with AP is that it's mana dependant, w/o mana you have no usefulness. Whereas attack build you are ALWAYS a threat. Gate in, and they are dead. AP is great for burst dmg and killsteals though no doubt bout that.

ShadowOrigin

10-17-2009

TF seems a lot more fun to play at these low levels, without any runes or all of the summoner spells.

Bongotunadreg

10-18-2009

So most of you think he's useless? Check this out....

13-1-26, tied for most kills, lowest deaths, most assists....DPS Card ftw throughout WHOLE game...

Summoner spells were ignite and exhaust both mastery spec'd

I laned with Blitzcrank early game, we got bout 5 kills in the lane within 8 minutes.

Moved to mid and rocked their Ashe a couple times early on...

Rest of the game was a cakewalk.

OctopusDropkick

10-18-2009

yeah, he's still awesome. does good focused damage, has a stun, and then has amazing utility on top of it all. map awareness + mobility is so important in this game.

Sazabi02

10-18-2009

I don't play AP build much. Really love the whole DPS build and there's a bug with Rylai's atm, not procing after getting sheen and Rylai's, and no runes available kind of impairs him now.

But useless? C'mon. Far from it. Really far from it. Best dps ganker for me being able to farm lanes and then tp to my teammates when I'm needed and an ult that slows and reveals invis units for a heckuva long time.

Bongotunadreg

10-18-2009

Yep, I just wished his ult awarded an assist; would be more rewarding. I love usin hit ult when my team is on baron, that way you know if the enemy is hiding trying to ambush you or not.

I also find revealing stealth to be a HUGE asset, I mean; I can't tell you how many times I caught a stealther sneakin up on my team and they just got destroyed. Also when they escape using stealth, such a great counter.

yoshanity

10-19-2009

CFangNasty still plays a really impressive Twisted Fate. I honestly think TF is pretty balanced at the moment. If anything he is only slightly underpowered.