Cait needs to be nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlueGiraffe007

02-23-2012

hey guys

so i just pretty much have nothing more to say than the title...
caitlyn needs to be nerfed. her range on her attacks is ridinkidonkey.
i dont mind the ult or her abilities, its more the fact that her basic attacks can shoot me from so darn far away. please riot do something about this?

Puck912

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Lawl...is this serious? Play someone w/ greater range than her like trist or kogmaw. She's a "ranged" carry...her attacks are supposed to be from far away. If u dont like ranged carries, play someone with a gap closer to get right to her like noct.

Atzigan

02-23-2012

You're just doing it wrong man. Caitlyn is good as it is. There's better champions than Caitlyn, although she is really good.

Pleasured0me

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGiraffe007 View Post
hey guys

so i just pretty much have nothing more to say than the title...
caitlyn needs to be nerfed. her range on her attacks is ridinkidonkey.
i dont mind the ult or her abilities, its more the fact that her basic attacks can shoot me from so darn far away. please riot do something about this?
You weren't the Sivir I just played against were you?

Haen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Cait is good, but shes a mid game champ. Late game, she'll get wrecked by a Vayne. All the AD carries have strengths and weaknesses, learn to utilize them instead of ignorantly crying OP because you got outplayed.

Teuflisch

02-23-2012

Early/Mid game Cait is insanely good...can't say how many times I've started out 3-0-0, turned into a 5-10-2 though, because Cait gets focused HARD if shes doing well, and is easy to kill.

Dark Ajax

02-23-2012

She's slow as hell. Strong early game but easy to shut down if coordinated well (coordinated being the key word here)

Nihilo Abandon

02-23-2012

As an AD carry mainer who frequently encounters cait, but has never played her, I think she's in a good spot.

Davorir Et Tuanu

02-24-2012

She doesn't need a nerf, the other AD carries need buffs.

Igglybuff

Recruiter

02-24-2012

She needs to be nerf! i agree