Mid Lane Help Against Kass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YaBoiobZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Ok so I am still sort of new to this game and I am having trouble with free Kass week and I play mid a lot. Which is a good champ to counter Kass? The Mid champs that I have as of now are Ahri, Anivia, Ashe, Ziggs, Fiddle and Orianna. But the only ones I really use out of those are Ahri and Orianna and none have been able to beat out Kass yet.

Butterednuts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

Go Sivir mid. There's absolutely nothing he can do about Sivir.

YaBoiobZ

02-23-2012

Ok, I'll try that thanks.

Moutainman

02-23-2012

One thing that I like to do against him is when he hits his silence on you instead of running away like it somehow won't hit you go towards him (not auto attack range though) and when the silence wears off hit him with an ability of your own to counter his damage. Most Kass's expect you to run away when they silence you so running back at them messes with their heads.

YaBoiobZ

02-23-2012

I was also thinking of that. That's something I would be willing to do with talon. But I don't know how great talon would do in Mid seeing how hes more of a solo top champ.

hotfire

02-23-2012

Auto attacks. Yup

Iink

02-23-2012

Fiddles, Teemo, and Twitch. Counter with Them.

Kassadin is my main and I use him all the time but Fiddles is very annoying.

Fiddles silence and fear is really agrivating early game but after early game fiddles is no problem.

BUT TEEMO AND TWITCH are a Pain.

@Mountainman No that's the worst thing you can do.

What I do as Kassadin is RiftWalk TO my Opponent and Q,E,W. and chase. coming TO me is a bad idea. Running away is a bad idea. As you run , evertime i rift walk TOWARDS you My RiftWalk's get STRONGER every time. If you stay and run TO me you are going to die forsure as I can burst you down.

Some champs I hate to play against when I play Kassadin are:

Teemo
Twitch
Singed

Hate there STEALTH and Poison that is not counter able to ANY champ.

But once that Kassadin gets Oracles your done for.

Iink

02-23-2012

Also AD champs without LifeSteal ca't do much to kassadin either.

As RIFTWALK is ALL POWERFUL! )

Moutainman

02-24-2012

@R3kon I'm talking pre level six. Before Kass can Riftwalk it works, or at least it does against most of the Kassadins I mid against. If you run away you are zoned but if you stay and hit him back it's like an even trade on early levels. Or much better than he hurts you and gets away without a scratch and zones you. But once they get Riftwalk it is over because you're right, anywhere you run Kass will follow and get stronger as he goes. It certainly isn't a good strategy but it at least makes an attempt to fight back instead of just laying down and giving up.

The Dangeross

02-24-2012

pick galio mid versus kass