Tryn is not OP in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boo

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboCrow View Post
I read this thread partially yesterday, more specifically the posts about being aggressive against Trynds. I did that today and ended up 13/0 as Pantheon. I think that might be a decent strategy
pantheon destroys tryn in lane so ya... you should win that anyway.

Wolfalisk

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
yes because his early game got nerfed hard. a lot of solo tops can zone him easily if he doesn't have fury
People wouldn't complain about Tryn if it were that easy. You can zone him and deny him cs all you want, he will go farm jungle and spin through dragon wall with full fury for first blood.

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoboCrow View Post
I read this thread partially yesterday, more specifically the posts about being aggressive against Trynds. I did that today and ended up 13/0 as Pantheon. I think that might be a decent strategy. I still hate endless rage though.
Endless Rage wouldn't be so bad if it didn't give him a simultaneous dmg buff and disabled lifesteal use against him.

smash4fun

02-29-2012

Rammus with thornmail = dead tryn

Jaerl

02-29-2012

trynd is op

Jaerl

02-29-2012

I laugh cuz i still play Trnd top lane TT and RARELY... and i mean.. RARELY do i lose early or late game..

LOL fanboi

EZ Bake Loven

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerl View Post
I laugh cuz i still play Trnd top lane TT and RARELY... and i mean.. RARELY do i lose early or late game..

LOL fanboi
Said the player who played like 20 ranked games last season and 10 this season and doesn't play against good players. K?

Play against good players then your opinion will matter. Don't be Bias unless you're informed. Otherwise, you look like a moron on the forums.

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerl View Post

LOL fanboi
Anytime you down to go toe to toe on the Treeline hit me up. I'd love to see your rare losing.

Tetryst

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake Loven View Post
Said the player who played like 20 ranked games last season and 10 this season and doesn't play against good players. K?

Play against good players then your opinion will matter. Don't be Bias unless you're informed. Otherwise, you look like a moron on the forums.
nice, I love when threads are just one idiot insulting another.

Exqzr

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Blade View Post
o_O I usually go against Yi's and stomp them out pretty easy.. then again I play champs like Malphite, Trundle, Poppy, etc. :P

Don't believe me? Add me, we'll go toe to toe in the middle of the treeline.
Equally equipped Poppy > Yi. Proven time and time again.