Tryn is not OP in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrAgOnxDDD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Yea, trynd really isnt OP but if he kill someone at the beginning , he get a lantern and farm jungle easilly, that will make a nice lvl up and some money.....just dont let him farm

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

To be honest, "Don't let him farm," is a stupid counter to him because that logic can be applied to ANY champ in the game.

Mysquet

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MephistoGamerz View Post
Stop saying Tryn is OP, its not OP, this treat is for all person who dont know how to counter tryn, and call all the time NEED A NERF, its a champion like many other.

Went i say all champion is OP, its for you can understand, all champion are equal, went you know how to play a champion its become OP for the other team. and after that the little kid come here and scream NEED A NERF, Went you know how to play Tryn you know how to counter him.

I can say Kayle Is really OP (I know you play him) because he have a slow, heal, he can fight long range and have a immune to damage.WOW need a nerf its to OP. :P
Sorry but what you said isn't true. First of all, Kayle isn't 'OP'. Her invincibility is only 2 seconds long. You can still counter her then even if she pops it up. Compare her ULT to Tryndamere's ULT which is freaking 6 seconds long. Second, Kayle isn't a guy, she's a girl. And third of all, Tryndamere dominates in 3v3 no matter what. He is ungankable if he lanes solo top because of his mobility. Even if you do deny his farming, he'll just go straight to the jungle instead.

RQDoga

02-25-2012

The one champion that I have to say that I prefer is Master Yi. So far the only time when I get beaten is when if its either a gank or if its cause of my teammates feeding. Base attack speed is increased 15% from runes and masteries. I start off with vampiric scepter (Level 17 mind you). I can out farm and out sustain any other top so far. DR. Mundo, Shyvana, Tryndamere, Olaf, Amumu. Basically I have beaten every AD melee carry. I have yet to fight any AD distance carry other then tristana. Still out laned and out farmed her.

Alexander Blade

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysquet View Post
Tryndamere dominates in 3v3 no matter what. He is ungankable if he lanes solo top because of his mobility. Even if you do deny his farming, he'll just go straight to the jungle instead.
I disagree with this. I've played many rounds where I simply go insanely aggro on Trynd and this guarantees the win in most cases. Other cases being that the other players on that enemy team were getting fed or something. Either way, Trynd went from being stupidly unstoppable in my book to being just plain stupid.

Alexander Blade

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQDoga View Post
The one champion that I have to say that I prefer is Master Yi. So far the only time when I get beaten is when if its either a gank or if its cause of my teammates feeding. Base attack speed is increased 15% from runes and masteries. I start off with vampiric scepter (Level 17 mind you). I can out farm and out sustain any other top so far. DR. Mundo, Shyvana, Tryndamere, Olaf, Amumu. Basically I have beaten every AD melee carry. I have yet to fight any AD distance carry bot other then tristana. Still out laned and out farmed her.
o_O I usually go against Yi's and stomp them out pretty easy.. then again I play champs like Malphite, Trundle, Poppy, etc. :P

Don't believe me? Add me, we'll go toe to toe in the middle of the treeline.

Larry Tru0ng

02-25-2012

Trynd just fails early game imo, but late game, no matter what, he will rape you.

Pyrozen

02-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Hey Tok, I remember you from my Poppy Guide!

Anyway Poppy > Tryn. She has 8 seconds to his 6. Fizz > Tryn, especially in bush. Xin > Tryn. Equal buffs, I'll take Xin.

Thornmail on Tank > Tryn. Especially with Exhaust.

Anyone with DOT and Flash > Tryn
Poppy's manliness lasts 3 seconds longer than Tryndamere's

HoboCrow

02-25-2012

I read this thread partially yesterday, more specifically the posts about being aggressive against Trynds. I did that today and ended up 13/0 as Pantheon. I think that might be a decent strategy. I still hate endless rage though.

Axil

02-25-2012

Thornmail doesn't counter trynd btw