Tryn is not OP in TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msz

02-24-2012

LOL at above post. "developed" ya... good synonym!

PurpleURP

02-24-2012

trynd will always die if you ignite 4 seconds into his ult, thus he will never be OP
however, a good players know this and bails when ulting before 4 seconds
his early game jungle also makes it very difficult to keep up with his farm and levels if he beats you to the jungle. Since jungle control wins games, if he controls jungle he will win. so shutting his farm down before level six and driving him out of lane is an easy way to beat trynd

SheriffV2

02-24-2012

Remove his ult, and he wouldn't be op :P

I hate teamfights where it looks like you're winning, and if Trynd dies you'd have the advantage and win. But then he uses Endless Rage, and kills everyone on your team >_<

Vaelendon

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheriffV2 View Post
Remove his ult, and he wouldn't be op :P

I hate teamfights where it looks like you're winning, and if Trynd dies you'd have the advantage and win. But then he uses Endless Rage, and kills everyone on your team >_<
he doesn't even need to be fed much to do it too

EZ Bake Loven

02-24-2012

sooo much whining. This is all non-ranked 3v3 talk from the sound of it and you're speaking to deaf ears. Trynd isn't that hard to counter but he is if it's a blind pick, as is shaco, as is singed, as is kennen, and AD sion.......stop crying and just play lol. If it's ranked...ban him. He is really good but not OP by any means. CC and ignite roll him. Play chars that are safe against him if you see him:

Ryze, Cass, Gragas, Kennen, Vayne, Teemo. Someone who can CC them to some extent, they're not direct counters but he won't steamroll you without any effort

MephistoGamerz

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZ Bake Loven View Post
sooo much whining. This is all non-ranked 3v3 talk from the sound of it and you're speaking to deaf ears. Trynd isn't that hard to counter but he is if it's a blind pick, as is shaco, as is singed, as is kennen, and AD sion.......stop crying and just play lol. If it's ranked...ban him. He is really good but not OP by any means. CC and ignite roll him. Play chars that are safe against him if you see him:

Ryze, Cass, Gragas, Kennen, Vayne, Teemo. Someone who can CC them to some extent, they're not direct counters but he won't steamroll you without any effort
I know i dont have a really good english, but all i only want say is up there

DrakexNoir

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapNinja View Post
It's hilarious because he went from broken, to just very strong. And then suddenly you stop seeing him. What? I can't auto-win every game now? Guess i'll never play trynd again. At least in my experience, i haven't seen trynd in 20+ games. His nerfs were minor though, he's still as good a pick as any other.
I see trynd everyday in tt. But he's definitely not invincible.

Ezania

02-24-2012

I found tryn is very easy to beat top if you go ryze against him. Rush tear then frozen heart and every time he trys to get near you prison him and harass him with your q. Once you get frozen heart you can burst him down and take minimal damage until late game.

Alexander Blade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msz View Post
LOL at above post. "developed" ya... good synonym!
Dawg... the Riot development team obviously created him.
Or do you think he magically appeared in the game's system.

twinksthebard

02-24-2012

trynds not op in TT and theh he gets to level 6. still id rather take him over sion at least ignite still works on trynd.