Nerf summoner spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

Turn ignite to magic damage
Turn flash to dash.

Flash should be removed OP pos

Ignite needs to do way less damage i am sick of dying to triple ignites and seeing damage 25% 25% 25% then 10% minions the rest form random ****.

If flash was turned into a dash I would be fine.

Ignite I get ingited 5 seconds alter ignited
and Im escaping form tehn champs
but tehy all flash + ignite up to me.

I have no problem with exhaust to slow me down but I am sick that u can with withotu using skills on champ because of OP summoner spells.

Flash is way to gay to dodge skills it needs to be turned into where u do not disapear and you dash like shyvana

Wheredigo

02-27-2012

i'm assuming this is the beggining jump issue. if that s the problem, don't let them jump you. run away if you have to. but you need it for jungler? start at a different spot. 3 ignites shouldn't be that big an issue. learn to not get stuck in bad places :S

Leon123091

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Flash should be removed OP pos

Ignite needs to do way less damage i am sick of dying to triple ignites and seeing damage 25% 25% 25% then 10% minions the rest form random ****.
Flash was nerfed. And its got a long CD. Plus most characters have a dash(flash) ability. Want to remove those too? Or make it so that champs who have a flash ability on a lower CD than flash itself will be basicly untouchable? Nocturn will always be god tier cuz his ult will make it impossible for u to get away cuz he can "flash" and you cant.

Ignite doesnt stack, so for u to take ~25% dmg from each of them they waited 1 second between each ignite cast which means u were in that fight for 2 seconds to long to think u could 3v1. Or u were the focused carry with a BT.

Sorry bro. Cant help u there. Btw, a red elixir is a direct counter to early-mid ignites. It gives 250 instant hp and it isnt reduced by ignite.

EDIT: or get cleanse. I hear they buffed it to fix that pesky ignite. Add heal and u will most likely survive the 3 ignites. However i wouldnt recommend running cleanse heal. Thats just... idiotic

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

I have no problem with exhaust to slow me down but I am sick that u can with withotu using skills on champ because of OP summoner spells.

Flash is way to gay to dodge skills it needs to be turned into where u do not disapear and you dash like shyvana

Nibelhim

02-27-2012

Really, the best way to avoid getting ganked at the start is really really simple. Don't go near that bush. Seriously. Then you won't getting triple ignited or get frustrated if your enemy flashes away when your about to kill them for first blood.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibelhim View Post
Really, the best way to avoid getting ganked at the start is really really simple. Don't go near that bush. Seriously. Then you won't getting triple ignited or get frustrated if your enemy flashes away when your about to kill them for first blood.
I don't gank bottom bush I am not a ******.

Alan MQ

02-27-2012

Quote:

I think you need to play more to get used to it, if there is no Flash, the champions that doesnt have pass through wall ability is way too disadvantage.

For ignite. can you bring some pot with you and use heal instead? you are always pick counter spell "heal", you dont want to carry spell and QQ here.

fazisi

02-27-2012

General consensus is you need to QQ less.

OneAngryBunch

02-27-2012

Quote:
******* biggot, learn to express yourself in reasonable terms if you want to be heard.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

02-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan MQ View Post
you are always pick counter spell "heal", you dont want to carry spell and QQ here.
Heal does not counter ignite

Ignite will make heal heal like nothing and also do damage.

The problem with ignite is that the damage is true damage.