Scale 1 - 10 Fiora

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM willxo

02-29-2012

i want tew know cuz i want tew play her

pls give me a whole paragraph why or why not to play her

Exidur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

She's a very fun champion that can snowball extremely hard. She has a fairly good laning phase with several different item paths that are viable. However, if she gets behind it can be very difficult to get back in the game because she is fairly item dependent. So far I haven't lost my lane to anyone but Shen with a jungling Jarvan that spent most of his time ganking my lane and tower diving. But I guess that's what J4 and Shen do. She doesn't really have an escape mechanism so ganks can be pretty brutal on her, but riposte can save you and make it possible to turn a death into a kill and escape.I use flat ad quints, and reds and level w at lvl 1. Gives you 101 ad.. Have fun with that tryndmere that thinks he can kill anyone lvl 1. lulz.

TL;DR She's fun, can be built glass cannon or frotmas/bruiser, and wins the lane pretty easy.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

she can run fast

Everfrost

02-29-2012

the ult alone gives her a 6

Eryn

03-01-2012

Her burst damage is off the wall and her burst of speed has a remarkably short cooldown. (Only about 5 seconds after the ability wears off).
She has incredibly mobility.
She is squishy, but with a phage and wriggle's don't matter. She is very easy to farm and kill with.
Her ultimate is godlike 5 strikes for 330 + like 1/2 ur atk damage? And your invulnerable? Ridiculous.

Vsepr

03-01-2012

Build her like Riven. Don't need to go any tanky items :P Just build pure damage and maybe Guardian Angel later.
She doesn't need any attack damage runes, just get straight armor pens because her w passive gives her 15+ already.

Tactileneck

03-01-2012

/agree with vesper. Build her exactly like riven and laugh as your autos at level 1 deal like 120 damage. It's unfair at this point, it always is on champion release though keep in mind. Riot makes the champs OP so everybody will buy them then smacks the champion with the nerf stick

Wheredigo

03-01-2012

agree with vesper, she's straight ad, burst someone or 2 down. ult alone makes her viable if played correctly

Shaidyn

03-01-2012

She's very fun, but the passive on her W is going to get cut in half, at least.

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-01-2012

Very OP vs AD champs.