I lost co op vs ai

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNC Russia

02-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaz1337 View Post
The biggest problem is that i had terrible lag but i mean terrible i would stand in 1 place for like 30-45 sec and i get killed, not lying.
did you just post to get simpathy? or to let us know that you lost a bot game but you lagged?

xRias

02-24-2012

Proper grammar would be much appreciated.

Imagio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

lol

Thaz1337

02-24-2012

I am not lying about accounts i started playing near release i am leveling another account on us server now.

YukiSnowFox

02-24-2012

er...no, you're not the biggest noob...it happens. sometimes, you just have a **** game, especially on intermediate. i dont really get the point of this thread XD

Stupidhead Inc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-24-2012

I try not to play AI intermediate before level 10.

pupdogs

02-24-2012

i lose the games sometimes... and you came into the game late so you were disadvantaged. but if your lying about the lag and the three accounts then your definitely a complete noob.

d4l3kcaan

02-25-2012

i lost a bot game once because 3 people left right at the start. i spent over an hour running around as singed trying to keep towers up. was actualy super fun.

Igglybuff

Recruiter

02-25-2012

I lost too

Draikk

02-25-2012

I recently lost a botgame because we had three people on our team (Malzahar, Kassadin and Rammus) that all went 0/20/<6

And there I just wanted a quick first win of the day :/