ANother nerf Heimerdinger BUT with recommendations.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenetiX

10-17-2009

OK IMO and from my expirince both by playing with Heimerdinger. and against him this guy is AMAZINGLY OP.

End game he spams turrets too fast and lots of untargeted spell simply don't work on turrets.

I mean come on one time he put 3 turrets in the grass just above our middle fron tower so me and 2 other chars went to clear them out only Heimerdinger was there, and all of a sudded 3 v1 wasn't possible just focusing him would mean we would get chopped dwn by the turrets since in the grass the survivabilty of a good player can more than double itself, and if we wnt on the turrets he would just put more cause of his cool-down.

More when I played Heimerdinger we finnally pushed mid to their last tower at which point i simply spammed turrets in mid lane all six all lvl 3 not that hard when you have a hole team to back you up, and guess what the other team was helpless even their tank couldn't do anything.

Now six turrets and their damage is fine by me BUT, the cooldown should be MUCH higher, i had less than 10 sec cooldown on turrets endgame THAT'S CRAZY, or playing vs Heimerdinger i realised morganas cc spell didn't do any dmg to the turrets, Another thing to be fixed.

Last but not least Turrets simply have 2 much health, they really need to be much lower.

The dmg is good they should cut down enemies and creeps fast BUT they should be destroyed much faster and it should take much more time to respam them

lnw XIII

10-17-2009

He is useless(High ELO game) PERIOD
Instead, they should buff him so he can be more useful.

DarkNataku

10-17-2009

I want the gold and exp gains for killing turrets to go up - preferably scaling with their level and strength. Add a MR nerf to that and I think the turrets are fine.

If the reward matches the risk, I don't care how many turrets Heimy spams.

JayceJa

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnw XIII View Post
you are stupid, the game isnt balanced around high ELO, it is balanced around both high ELO and low ELO, if he cannot be balanced for both at the same time by plain buffs or nerfs, he shouldn't just stick to one of them, he should be changed so that he can

lnw XIII

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
you are stupid, the game isnt balanced around high ELO, it is balanced around both high ELO and low ELO, if he cannot be balanced for both at the same time by plain buffs or nerfs, he shouldn't just stick to one of them, he should be changed so that he can
lol fail.

Aiden2002

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post

So we should balance the game around people who get mana regen on katarina or Tryndamere or Dr. Mundo? i don't think so. This isn't no child left behind. If you're stupid, you'll lose. if you're not, you'll win. The only type of character that should have any trouble are tanks who's spells don't work on turrets. If your whole team is tanks, you were probably gonna lose anyway.

Mercurius

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnw XIII View Post
False. If you're having trouble being useful as this OP PoS then you shouldn't be in high ELO games in the first place.
You probably got there playing yi and teemo or something.

White Rock

10-17-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiden2002 View Post
So we should balance the game around people who get mana regen on katarina or Tryndamere or Dr. Mundo? i don't think so. This isn't no child left behind. If you're stupid, you'll lose. if you're not, you'll win. The only type of character that should have any trouble are tanks who's spells don't work on turrets. If your whole team is tanks, you were probably gonna lose anyway.
Not all players are high level. Infact, a majority is not.
Therefore it should not only be balanced on what super pro players can do.
Hopefully it'll be balanced around both high and mid and low level play.

Now anyway i don't think his turrets are that bad, only his grenade is really that dangerous. Once his turret farm is setup he can be annoying, sure, but it takes a long time for him to do so (get 3-5 turrets up and start upgrading and if he only got one you can just hit that one or him and volia) and you can just.. you know, stay away from him. Let him push, ONLY LASTHIT (so your creeps DONT move into his farm) hit him if he leaves his farm and make him stay back. Gratz, your now denying him XP unless he's got the farm right next to the turret. Then go gank his buddies while he sits there and is useless since he cant move his turrets.

dreamenddischarger

10-17-2009

>you are stupid

KingOfTown

10-17-2009

Turrets make the game slow and relatively boring. They are less of a game mechanic than they are a griefing mechanic.