summoner lv

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illbean

10-16-2009

Now when i logged in today (Saturday 17) i just recieved the updates and when i logged in my summoner was reseted to lv 1, i spent hard work to get to lv 28, why have they reseted the levels? Is it just me or have everyone been reseted after this update.

EVILTeddy

10-19-2009

Every one got resetted to lv 1 I was lv 30 with over 120+ games, but now I have to start over, which I dont mind since Riot already announced it and it is the beta phase.

Dragonien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illbean View Post
Now when i logged in today (Saturday 17) i just recieved the updates and when i logged in my summoner was reseted to lv 1, i spent hard work to get to lv 28, why have they reseted the levels? Is it just me or have everyone been reseted after this update.
someone doesnt read announcements

Amethyzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonien View Post
someone doesnt read announcements
indeed

and anyway, its not "hard work" to get 28, lol, i got it in 2 or 3 days, just 28 games or practices games

and anyway, o lost 200 games and my beautiful runes D:

komodo

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkyoshi
indeed

and anyway, its not "hard work" to get 28, lol, i got it in 2 or 3 days, just 28 games or practices games

and anyway, o lost 200 games and my beautiful runes D:
since the exp system has changed, you get far less experience per game and you need a lot more to gain a level. So the 28 games= 28 levels is far from true at the moment.

OT: don't worry, everyone is reseted