"lol go ahead wont get banned"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Norah Jones

02-22-2012

Dear friends,

this was my 11 streak trolled games.. i dont know what i did to deserve this kind of troll. i was 1431. now 1270s because 10 streak loss with trolls on my team.. EVERY **** single game.

now i attached the pictures.. the SWAIN wont fill roll in the champ select. and he's feeding and then said: "LOL GO AHEAD WONT GET BANNED"

Thank you for reading this..

MrRufferto

02-22-2012

1) No name and shame. Edit the pic to have no names and repost.

2) Just because someone says they won't get banned and has a negative score does not automatically mean they are trolling you.

3) Since you have no "true" tank, the assumption is that vlad was going tanky dps, Lee was going tanky dps, which means you have Morg and Swain as AP, so they are filling a role.

4) ZOMG!!! I recognize the guys name from my Tribunal cases earlier!!! BWAHAHA! Yes, he will get suspended. Dude had 5 cases in the report, each one was trolltastic. Ignore 1-3, he will definitely taste of the ban hammer.

Norah Jones

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufferto View Post
1) No name and shame. Edit the pic to have no names and repost.

2) Just because someone says they won't get banned and has a negative score does not automatically mean they are trolling you.

3) Since you have no "true" tank, the assumption is that vlad was going tanky dps, Lee was going tanky dps, which means you have Morg and Swain as AP, so they are filling a role.

4) ZOMG!!! I recognize the guys name from my Tribunal cases earlier!!! BWAHAHA! Yes, he will get suspended. Dude had 5 cases in the report, each one was trolltastic. Ignore 1-3, he will definitely taste of the ban hammer.

his final score was 1/10 not trolling? he stole my blue using his ignite. hahahha who does that in ranked ?

for no. 3.

he said from the champ select, I PLAY WHAT I WANT, when the team ask him to go AD RANGE or support.. thats refusing communicate to team right ?

well i dont know the tribunal will do something or what. im just sharing this. i lost 150 elo i guess because of trolls.. everytime i drew first blood. other lane feed. im not lying.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Welcome to Ranked. Where you either win or lose depending on your teams, if you lose 3 games in a row due to bad teammates then take a break, no idea how simple that is.

Slacker2k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Welcome to Ranked. Where you either win or lose depending on your teams, if you lose 3 games in a row due to bad teammates then take a break, no idea how simple that is.
Brilliant coming from a guy that hasn't played a single ranked game. Maybe you should permanently take a break from the forum / game.

WhiteMriswith

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker2k View Post
Brilliant coming from a guy that hasn't played a single ranked game. Maybe you should permanently take a break from the forum / game.
Yes, because a person can never give you honest advice unless they have been where you are 13 times before breakfast, right?

SentinelOfPain

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slacker2k View Post
Could it be... a smurf account?!

Can you be guilty of... AD HOMINEM?!

xystris

02-22-2012

is it wrong for me to say if you play morgana in ranked and have only 47 cs at 17 minutes that you probably shouldn't post a picture of one game on why you are on a losing streak?

HayzeMalice

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaywatch View Post
his final score was 1/10 not trolling? he stole my blue using his ignite. hahahha who does that in ranked ?

for no. 3.

he said from the champ select, I PLAY WHAT I WANT, when the team ask him to go AD RANGE or support.. thats refusing communicate to team right ?

well i dont know the tribunal will do something or what. im just sharing this. i lost 150 elo i guess because of trolls.. everytime i drew first blood. other lane feed. im not lying.
went from 1200 elo to 802 elo I'm currently at for same reason...

I think ranked teams is a better thing to shoot for.

Also if I'm ever asked to go AD range or Support i pick Teemo...

Teemo needs love 2
CheeseNipples lol what a name.

Slacker2k

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMriswith View Post
Yes, because a person can never give you honest advice unless they have been where you are 13 times before breakfast, right?
And my advise is for Riot to not let people that don't play ranked games vote in the tribunal.