Check Out Live Coverage from the IGN Pro League

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsGonzie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

POLSE FIRE eZ WhERE

IPLColinZhu

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenEoTnxS View Post
is ipl4 actually this weekend? i thought this was just the qualifiers :| ?
You are correct, they are just the qualifiers. We're working with Riot to make the corrections. Thank you.

MasterInfernal

02-22-2012

Whats with all the downvotes?

Have my babies Average Gatsby l:Q

ioriziLLLa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2012

nice! i can't wait

SamiNami

02-23-2012

I can highly recomend these casters. They are so bad it becomes comedy gold. Instead of shoutcasting they go "umh there is so much going on" "shyvana is really good with boots" and other horrible horrible lines.

Their game knowledge is bad. They don't understand any of the matchups or what the champions do, or any of the roles.

The only thing that can rival the unmatched game knowledge is how poorly they know the teams. Often they call players by the champion since they don't know who is playing them. A good example of this was when AaA (one of the most well known teams in LoL history) decided to change to troll lane. "Lagnak, I have no idea who that is" Yellowlag =/= yellopete you ****ER!

The only thing more horrible that the things i mentioned above is the unnecessary renaming of skills. Hatperson has a need to call Veigars stund a "babycage" and karhus Q "skittles". Wow that is really cleaver I'm sure that will catch on... NOT!

I have no idea why anyone would be paid for this. Or maybe they went to a standup comedy club and decided to hire some clowns just for laughs?

A true much watch. You will never forget the casting of these 2.

LuciferGG

Recruiter

02-24-2012

Wonder who wins.