Counterpick Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRias

02-24-2012

No trolling but honestly I would choose Talon or Kassadin. Surprisingly enough that like 1 second silence with your E can secure you kills easily. I prefer midding talon since he's so overpowered against most AP's. The people I don't mid against is AD Ranged carrys.

Flying Spaniard

02-24-2012

I play swain a lot, and with ahri I usually have troubles before level 6, but if I can hang on without fighting her before then, I whoop her ass after.. Or If I get a good gank against her early on, then I destroy her after.

Bonzamongu

02-24-2012

Obviously mordekaiser is the ruler of AP mid's, if you are trying to keep an AP in mid. Fizz is a mage killer so him too. Otherwise, mid goes well with talon/wukong.

TheGameChap

02-24-2012

I suggest Anivia. Her Flash Frost+Frostbite combo will keep Ahri out of range.

DMDodged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

I'm gonna go with fiddles on this one. The biggest problem with ahri is how quick she gets around...fiddles fear duration is good enough to lay damage down on her while she can't move too much, and his drain makes up for her poking. Plus if you play smart you get that level 6 kill no problem. Just make sure you lay the fear down before the drain or she'll munch ya.

Tokinatoor

02-24-2012

Im not a mage player

but I think Kassadin, Karthus, Veigar, Gailo would all be effective because they rape most mages...

Karthus is just good at finishing her off... Hes never a bad pick...

TehJackAttack

02-24-2012

Gailo is a great pick for the current meta.

chato000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Morgana, spell shield to avoid charm, you can out farm her and just move around to dodge orb, for her ult u can ult to so she will either run or get stunned then snare her.

Neoman321

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3kon View Post
I counter pick ALL MIDS with Kassadin. c;

Job well done.
I counter pick ALL KASSADINS with Graves or MF, c;

Job well done.

Mastigos

02-24-2012

LeBlanc. The only APs that beat her in lane are Fizz and Galio. Everything else, if she's even halfway competent, she rolls on.