New player here, curious on how to play Pantheon Correctly.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serin33

02-23-2012

It really depends on how you play him. Do you go toe to toe and poke them with the pointy end of your spear or do you like to hang back and chuck spears till they are low on life then pounce? Some of both?

If you go toe to toe you want to raise your melee dps as much as you can. AD scales off AD AS and CRIT, items like Infinity Edge, Blood Thirster and a Phantom Dancer or two are the way to go.

If your just hanging back and spear chucking, you may want to get items that give you more burst when you pounce. Something like, Infinity Edge, Triforce, Youmuu's Ghost Blade.

It really comes down to you and how you play though. You may want to give all of the following items a try as well.

Last Whisper, The Black Cleaver, Wit's End, Atma's Impaler + Frozen Mallet or Warmog's Armor

The following are nice early damage + defense items that can be handy depending on who your up against: Wriggle's Lantern, Hexdrinker, Executioner's Calling

Don't Ignore armor as well: Force of Nature, Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen, Shurelya's Reverie and Warmog's Armor are all valid choices depending on what your facing.

Good Luck!

GhostStalker

02-23-2012

ummm, does lifesteal work with Pantheon's abilities? Or do i need Spell Vamp?

Rikain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaarrj View Post
ummm, does lifesteal work with Pantheon's abilities? Or do i need Spell Vamp?
According to the build guide i read it is spell vamp. I tried a gunblade build once.. was really really odd.

Rexdarkbolt

03-28-2013

Pantheon is good when you press R, then E then W Q and finally E. But in order to do this, you have to have all your items related to cooldown reduction

Damerfl1nn

03-28-2013

karthus