LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Authorityy

02-26-2013

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
Authorityy

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Indeed, I do! Skype/Mumble/Ventrilo/Teamspeak3

How long have you played this game?
Directly after Beta S1.

How old are you?
Nineteen.

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes I have, I've mentored on the game "Gears of war." where I was a semi-pro.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes, when I started league my friends who had been around since beta were showing me the ropes.
All the way from lvl 1 - 30.

What are your best roles?
Tank/Junglers. AP+AD Mids, and Tank/supports.

Who are your top 3 best characters?
Cho'Gath, Nautilus, My third is between a few as far as w/l goes. Maokai,Twisted Fate, Leona.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Yes I am!

epicbmx002

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Summoner Name: epicbmx002
Summoner Level: 18
Played for:3-4 weeks
I've been playing lol for a while I've been playing roles such as top lane and support but I just don't have as much fun with them. I've tried jungling and think it is the funnest role (in my opinion) the problem is I suck at ganking and don't know really the basics of jungling. Some junglers I currently have are ww, nunu, zed, kha zix, nocturne, and fid. I would really help if you could give me some pointers please.

MrYungFatal

02-28-2013

Summoner Name: MrYungFatal
Summoner Level: 30
Played for: 3-4 months

If you check my match histories or other stats, you may notice that my wins for a lvl 30 are pretty low. I do bot games a bit more than PvP so that's why (sometimes customs). I've been playing champions like Akali and Ezreal lately and I've started to get a liking for them. I know some basics of laning, but not really good with the concept of laning (E.g csing, trades, poking). I would love to get some help with Akali or Ezreal. (A bit more with Akali) Thanks a bunch!

EXO Kai

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Summoner Name: Gumi the Slayer
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: 7 months

I have a basic understanding of the game, and I man AD carry. I usually like to play strong early game carries, I main Miss Fortune, with the occasional Caitlyn or Varus. My problem is if I lose my lane I either start panicking or freaking out and start playing poorly. Also I generally need help making decisions whether to commit to a fight or not because my support would go in I would chicken out they would die. Generally I just need help being a better AD carry if I lose laning and just other general tips.

KIDDADDY

02-28-2013

Summoner Name: KIDDADDY
Summoner Level: 18
Playing For: well ive been playing on and off but on this account ive been playing for about 3 weeks.

I have a good understanding of the game my main problem is finding a role to stick to and finding champions within that role to get good at. My friend and I wanna start a competitive team once we feel like we are good enough to at least compete and he really likes top solo champs, ive been trying to learn mid/adc im open to learning jungle but i feel like support is way too boring for me

Lianca

Recruiter

03-02-2013

Summoner Name: Lianca
Summoner Level: 15
Playing For: I played for a couple of weeks back last April/June time, but have been on technical hiatus until this last week, just getting back into things.

Everything, would probably best describe where I struggle. I've been getting the hang of items, slowly building up masteries and am learning not to feed with Sivir, I really like the ranged roles but would like to pick up some sort of support. I've idly played a bit with Alistar, Cho'Gath, Galio, Ryze, Ashe and Garen too. Would like to learn all roles, for the sake of teamwork.

Lomaticc

03-03-2013

Summoner Name: Lomaticc
Summoner Level: 2
Playing For: like a wekk now, but my other accnt got baned for afk

i need help with learng the basics ans stuff, my friends are all so better than me and rage at me

mightycanada

03-16-2013

Summoner Name: mightycanada
Summoner Level: 10
Playing for: About a week and a half

Hmm... In LOL, I need help with many things. However, the most important things I need help with are the basics, timings, teamwork and when to engage. I main as either AD or AP carry but I am also thinking of going for the tank as well (once I get an appropriate hero to do so). I also need gaming partners to help minimize the number of feeders that appear in my team when I play as well as to increase my win ratio thanks to teamwork (there is a depressingly low amount of it in the lower leagues >.<). Sooo yeah, basically, I need help in everything :P.

Nomad1004

04-29-2013

Summoner Name: Nomad1004
Summoner Level: 4
Playing For: 2 days

I've been playing about 2 days now, and have been doing a lot of reading. I want eventually learn how to play every role as needed but for now I think I'd like to learn how to use Ashe and a tank. I also need help getting use to laning and in general stay alive :P. In particular it'd be nice just to have someone to pm that I can ask questions.

Thanks!
-Nomad

NatoHerence

05-18-2013

Summoner Name: NatoHerence
Summoner Level: 26
Playing For: Since the 9th of March, 2013

When I find myself losing a lane, it's because my opponent(s) are too strong and I just can't kill them. I'd like to learn better defensive tactics (juking + kiting) and aggressive playstyles. Not to mention what builds I should go for in the early game and what situational items to get in the late game. Last hitting is something I want to master as well, and I think there really isn't much advice for last-hitting besides practicing (I do find myself gradually getting better.)
I enjoy playing as Ahri in mid-lane and Caitlyn in bot-lane. AP and ADC roles.