LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissMisplay

12-19-2012

Summoner Name: RavenSun214
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: A few months.

I started playing LoL when I couldn't afford to play Magic the gathering anymore and needed something that was free and I could do after my kids went to bed at night. I also was an avid WoW player and PvP'er since Burning Crusade. I love this game, but, no matter how hard I try I just can't seem to grasp some things that are keeping me from being a decent enough player. I started off playing Soraka/Sona/Ahri and have recently fallen head over heels for Vladimir. I also really want to play a heavy damage, hard to kill type of champion but am unsure of where to go for this. Anyway, I need help. I want to learn the meta and how to build correctly and how to jungle with junglers and which lane I should be on which champs and how to draft pick and all of that good nonsense so that I can be a good ranked player when I get there. I have another account that I played until level 19 but then realized I had made many mistakes in spending IP and such and started a new account. On the old account I did earn an Honorable Opponent banner and I hope to do this again but maybe with more wins under my belt and maybe to learn more champs so I can be a more versatile player. For the life of me I can't figure out how people just jump into Champ after Champ and just wreck house. I want to be able to play well with many. So, here I am and I need help.

OsamaBinZiggz

12-19-2012

Summoner Name: ÉveryonesRussian
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: a couple of months :P

im not the best, i mean im alright, but other than that, i think im quite useless in some ways, and i would REALLY love to get better. i have some potential and could possibly pick up things faster than expected, which i think would make me a good Student to and amazing MENTOR.

PolarFrosty

12-19-2012

Summoner Name: PolarFrosty
Summoner Level: 18
Playing For: A little over a year, I think, but I've come back after a long hiatus. I've been playing again for 2-4 weeks (my memory is apparently terrible).

I would like some help understanding the meta. I can look at a guide on SoloMid and get the gist of why I'm buying what, but I don't know when I should buy which items, and what have you. Also I get my good runes in a couple levels and would like to begin playing a little more seriously once that happens.

DS Laxus Dreyar

12-20-2012

Summoner Name: DS Laxus Dreyar
Summoner Level: 4
Playing For: 2 weeks
I've been playing laning so far with melee attackers, I would like to try out a mage sometime and I've played 2 games and can never seem to get any last hits (I normally get around like 15) I also don't seem to know how to kill other champions as I have no champion kills, and instead always seem to be killed and can never escape.

Cavo

02-23-2013

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name? Cavo

Do you have a microphone and voice chat? Yes

How long have you played this game? Since Beta.

How old are you? 24

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Not officially.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) No.

What are your best roles? APC. But I can play every role pretty well.

Who are your top 3 best characters? Viktor, Gragas, Morgana.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help? Yes.

TheReptile11

02-23-2013

SUmmoner Name: TheReptile11
Summoner Level: 7
Playing: About a month

I mainly play Cho'Gath while trying to also learn the basics for Ryze. Generally need help with Laning roles, item builds, when to Recall and am currently ramping up my Last Hit game.

killertaco1

02-23-2013

Summoner Name: killertaco1
Summoner Level: 22
Playing For: a few months

I need some help learning the mechanics of league. Thanks

IS1fed3d3ddb3ebe

02-23-2013

Example Application

Summoner Name: xxbigweedDaddyxx
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For: 1 month

I've been playing for a month now, and i keep getting paired up with people who are better than me. Just basically everything i need help becoming better at league. Also i would like to handle with smurfs as an individual i feel my skill level is not strong as theres. Thank you if theres a reply.

Xander Cross

02-23-2013

Summoner Name: Xander Cross
Summoner Level:11 but I'm just about to hit 12
Playing For: I started a year ago but quit playing for a while due to family things but now I'm back

I've recently started to read more about jungling and it's peaked my interest. I'm just looking for someone that can show me a little better then most of the youtube videos I've found. And also let me know if Yi is the best one for that. I used to play Nasus a lot but Yi is slowly becoming my new favorite go to

CyrilsWrath

02-26-2013

Summoner Name: Cyrilswrath
Lvl 30
Playing 1 year

Not new by not old. Probably been playing longer then a year but who knows.

Main Support: I would like help with this if I can. While I know a lot about taric and raka now learning leona and trying to learn some more. Played with a diamond player today (we carried 3 huge feeders) when I asked for critisism he said you can flash stun at your elo that's unbelievable. Don't want someone that will say stuff like that. I want someone that can say you are messing up here and here's how you fix it.

Other rolls: I know the mechanics of all roles but not great at any of them. Would like help here too if possible as I do get thrown into these spots at times when someone else wants to support.

Have video's from lol recorder or can go in a game.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED!!!!

(Oh yeah, I'm bronze div 3 to get how low my skill apparently is)