LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dusk Heavenrend

12-10-2012

Summoner Name: Dusk Heavenrend
Summoner Level: 17
Playing For: 2 month

i have been trying to find a hero for me but cant seem to find 1 that really fits me, i love morgana's play style, ashe's and teemo's. but i cant seem to find one that makes me feel useful and that allows me to not bring my team down. is their anyway you can help me?

Ravorg

12-10-2012

Summoner Name: Ravorg
Summoner Level: 3 (but have a 23)
Playing for: 2-3 Months

I've been playing this game for a couple months now, but my learning curve in this game is just horrendous. I've only made it to level 23 on another account cause my friends carried me and i played with bots till like level 17. I still can't seem to get the jist of it. I've tried all the roles, (played mainly support sona for a while cause my friends had to carry me, and i could kinda land the ult) Recently, I've been playing top with Xin Zhao, and there is some improvement, but I still would like to improve a lot. Please help me!

I need help with generally EVERYTHING.
Including, CS, When to go in or run, Sustaining in lane, how to stay alive in team fights, and all the other general things.

DEERxPredator

12-12-2012

DEERxPredator

Yes I do. I use skype.

Little bit over a year.

Yes I have several of my friends on my friends list have had guidence from me from level 1 to level 30 and they all still play and like and do well in league of legends today. I can help with the roles of ap mid, tanks, support, and some assassin champions.

Yes another friend of mine that has been playing lol since the beta mentored me and it was a very positive expreience.

My best roles are tank, support, tank/support, also i do pretty decent in top or mid, but i can not help people with ad carry or jungle those two roles are not my strong suit.

My top 3 best champions are Volibear, Kassadin, and Karma

No i wouldn't mind i kinda think that the point of applying for a proffesor postion would be to help and communicate with random low level summoners.

If you'd like to contact me either add me on lol my summoner name is DEERxPredator and/or add my skype name kyle.ehrlich24 and send me a message thanks.

dalifeforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name DaLifeForce

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Yes, i have skype and ventrilo.

How long have you played this game?
i played a couple games in the beta, but then i stopped and started almost 2 years ago and have been playing since.

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
i have mentored a few people some being personal friends and others being from meeting and playing League of Legends.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
i have not been mentored before, i have however played with mid-range elo(1600-1800) players and got some tips but nothing more.
What are your best roles?
i like to say i can play every roll VERY well with AD carry being my strongest and jungling my weakest.

Who are your top 3 best characters?
this question is hard for me mainly because i use everyone, i don't really just play certain champions i play them all and i think i can do good with them all. if i had to pick though i would have to say Volibear, Ezreal, and Orianna.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
Yes! i am always happy to help people out.

skorpion9999

12-12-2012

skorpion9999
lvl 4
playing only a few days

Hi guys. I need help bad. I just started playing a few days ago and I can't seem to stay alive at all. I get smoked all the time. I am generally good at video games but this one I am having a very hard time with. I understand it has only been a few days but I feel utterly lost. I play 5v5 games with just me and the rest bots. Even against them I do poorly. Please help. I am also willing to start over so my teacher could get refer a friend also. Thanks so much.

OptimusJim

12-15-2012

Summoner Name: OptimusJim
Summoner Level: 17
Playing For: 2 weeks

Only just got into the game as some of my friends at school suggested it to me, I really like the game but I struggle a lot. I would basically love to get some teaching on all areas if it's possible but would like to focus on lane related aspects such as lane control, zoning, farming, match ups, etc and also item builds and things like that. I know there's a lot of people asking for some help but if you could reach out to me that would be fantastic!

p.s if you dont have the time to do so currently I would love if someone messaged me and said that I might be able to get some mentoring later if not possible now.

Thanks!

QuibsY

12-17-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?
QuibsY / QoZ

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Yes and I will require it for teaching.

How long have you played this game?
About 4 years.

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes, I have mentored two different students, one about top lane exclusively where we laned against each other and I commented on how he died and why. We did this for a while, I theory crafted with him about different runes, masteries, and builds, told him why certain masteries were used over others. He drastically improved after just a few lessons. The other I taught how to jungle from scratch, he had never jungled before.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Only in SC2 and for the first 15 or so levels of LoL

What are your best roles?
Top/AD are my best roles.

Who are your top 3 best characters?
Yorick, Teemo, Elise..? It's hard to say, I'm quite good with a multitude.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
I'm fine with it, you can add QuibsY or QoZ (both are my acct), however I might not always be available for help. I will ALWAYS entertain questions, however.

For those that are interested in ranked play, no matter what Elo: I can do an individual lesson with you to address specific problems with your build/masteries/runes/general play. For this, I'd ask you not only add me but send me a message with any specifics you want to work on. when you are available (please put as central time), and what elo/goal elo you have.

About me:I'm Jake "Quibsy" Martisek, and I love the game of LoL. I like talking about it, making people understand it, learning little things about it, and simply doing things that are 'unorthodox' but work incredibly well. I am presently ~1850 elo (just a game or two short), and achieved Platinum in Season 2.

Lord Of Dusk

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Lord Of Dusk
Summoner Level: 20
Playing For: 2 months

Hello. First of all I would like to say that I were reluctant to start playing LoL because I've played DoTA before and it wasn't a good experience. Mostly because of the community. So, what I would like help with is exactly that, how to be more participatory and get to know new people and friends.
About the game play, I've been reading a lot and testing a lot of champions, but it seems I always have trouble with melee champions mostly.
The champions I've been playing more often are Annie and Tristana.
That's pretty much it, sorry if I extended myself more than necessary.
Thank you.

Chukwuemeka

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Chukwuemeka
Summoner Level: 9
Playing For: 2 weeks
Ive been trying to get better with ezreal and my main focus is last hitting and playing smart during the laning phase. I feel that skillshots is something I just have to practice on myself,but if theres any help I'd take it.

Axeler137

12-18-2012

Summoner Name: Axeler137
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 1 month

This is my new account because my other account got hacked (Travaxson137, Lvl 13). Anyway, I do well in Bot games but when I get to normal games, I seem to not be doing so well. Maybe this new account will give me a fresh start. I am pretty much open to anything and everything when it comes to champions and roles. Maybe I just need to figure out what I would be best at. And, I think this is the right place for me. Thanks!