LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glad you come

12-02-2012

Summoner Name: Glad you come
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 2 months (ish)

Background: I've been playing with bots beginner for most of the time but one of my friends advised me to play intermidiate and pvp. Well, I lost horribly because I can not carry my carry as a support. I mained Janna and Soraka. I tried to jungling with them for a chance but somehow I could not even kill the golem. I am a decent mid laner ( read: rarely fed the enemy) with them. I do know a bit about cs. I tried but I usually miss most of the time.
Issues: Recently, I kept losing although I really want to win. I try to be nice with my teammates but there are ways to much smurf even at my level. I also hate teemo so much I always attack him with all my spells whenever I go against him. I feel like giving up on this game

Ammori

12-04-2012

Summoner Name: Ammori
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: about 4 months

I have been playing this game for about 4 months now. I have recently hit level 30. This is my first MOBA, the only other online game I've played other than this is Dofus. I have made a lot of improvement my first 2-3 months of playing, but now I've just gotten stuck and can't seem to make any progress even though I have loads more to learn. I haven't played many pvp games, and the ones I have played I have gotten through by mostly playing support. I absolutely love playing support, it is my best role (though I am just okay at it), but I am always looking for ways to improve my support game play. I would like someone to teach me how to be a better support (how to use the more difficult support champions like janna, how to play the more aggressive supports, etc.).

Aside from help with improving my support role, I really just need help with everything in this game. I have hardly played any of the other roles, and when I do I feed a lot. I would like to be able to play games with my friends and not lose every game for us. I feel like I understand the mechanics of the game alright, I just cannot execute them.
So I've like to learn how to mid, jungle, adc, and maybe top. I know this is asking for a lot of help, so to narrow it down I'd like to start with learning how to mid.
(note***
-I only own 14 champions, most of which are ap casters and supports. The number of jungle, adc, and top champs I have is very small.
-I'm not sure if this helps with anything, but I like to play champs with lots of utility.
-I absolutely must have a patient and understanding mentor, I cannot deal with people that rage at me, even in the tiniest bit.)

Thank you very much!

Nymphoria

12-05-2012

Summoner Name: Nymphoria
Summoner Level: 16
Playing For: A few months

I've done a bad thing, and played wayyy too many bot games, as I am a chicken, and have been terrified of pvp. I've been playing with Diana and Lulu, trying to learn Cass, and also mess around with Morgana and Ashe. I'm not awful with Diana, but sometimes get myself into trouble. I need help in the support role learning warding and how to time myself with the carry. I die way too much with Cass, and can't always get that pewpewpew going, and dear god I'm a horrid Ashe. Any help in order to transition to where I'm not perma bad would be lovely. I'd love to get a decent sense of all the roles, but my priority would be support>=midlane>carry>=top>=jungle/gank.

19 to Life

12-05-2012

Summoner Name: 19 to Life
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: Switched to NA after playing EUW for about 4 days.

I am not that bad, I play as Diana, but I need somebody who can help me with playing without dying every few minutes. I can be very reckless in the game, and I usually die on my assassinations.

Complecs

12-05-2012

Summoner Name: Complecs
Summoner Level: 3 (working on it )
Playing for: A few days, however i have a little experience in Dota 2 and Smite. A little as in seriously not much, but i understand how to play the game... mostly.

Anyway, i'm just looking to improve my gameplay so im not getting raged at every game. I already have level 1 leaver status because of the ******* smurfs in my games who expect me to do well when i've never played a certain hero before. What i'd like to learn is to play the role of initiator/tank. I particularly enjoyed playing at blitz, and have hard some trouble with nasus. Those are the only heros i've played thus far. Thanks for considering me.

TGIFeras

12-06-2012

Summoner Name: TGIFeras
Summoner Level: 14
Playing for: Off and on for a little while. Total of probably just a few weeks.

It's been tough trying to get into this game because I'm just not very good. I think I probably need help with everything from basic mechanics, to picking a champion, learning items, laning, etc, and think that hands-on coaching like this would be a HUGE help. I find myself drawn to bruisers, but I'd of course like to learn to play all the roles. The only champion I've really played much is Garen. Lastly, I just want to say thanks for doing all this. This seems like a great opportunity, and a great help to the community.

Griim Reap3r

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: Griim Reap3r
Summoner Level: 5
Playing for: About a month total

I've been trying to find where i fit in for this game. I played Dota and Dota 2 and for those that know that game I really enjoyed support as Shadow Shaman and Dazzle. I would really like to learn the basics to playing all roles as I would like to play ranked in the future. As of right now i would say i don't really have a favorite character as I haven't seen a support that fits what shadow shaman and dazzle were for me, but the best games I have had have been with Graves and Kayle.

Snug Lyfe

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: Snug Lyfe
Summoner Level: 15
Playing for: about 1 month maybe 2

I have been trying to get used to the mechanics of the game i come from playing starcraft 2 where it is solo mode so the mechanics are a lot different. but i mainly am sick of being the worst player on my team ^^ even if i do okay i feel like i didn't do so well, just looking to learn from /with people :P

Mako32

12-08-2012

Summoner Name: Dekinro
Summoner Level: 23, this account is new though.
Playing For: Since season 1 started, but started playing again..

I feel like I have a decent grasp of most of the lanes, and jungling as I used to jungle with nocturne and lee sin, then it got boring so I started going mid lane Ahri and its exceptionally fun. Would like some pointers/tips and some feedback on my play. ^.^

LegitxJoe Daddy

12-10-2012

Hey there guys not that I am wanting to devote 24/7 to this since I am only on half the week and sometimes on weekends but if you need an extra person I have taught about 8 friends and every person goes positive on their second game usually and definitely 3rd game against bots so if ya need it my email is gwolfe.wolfman10@gmail.com