LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Specky

11-05-2012

Summoner Name: Specky
Summoner Level: 6
Played For: 1 year

I've played LoL in the Asian server for a year. Then I decided to move to US to further my studies and was busy with studies until recently. I tried to pick up LoL, only to find out that I've become very bad at it. I would prefer playing AD carry over anything. But if situation doesn't allow, any role is fine with me. Favorite champion is Ezreal, WuKong, Tristana, Malphite, and Garen.

Feraltlts

11-05-2012

Summoner Name: Feraltlts
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: a week*ctual time in LoL more like a couple days*

I just recently started playing this game and i love it, but im hving trouble understanding alot of things about the game since im not use to playing moba games...this is my first one in fact, any way i get basic concepts of what to do regarding builds as some people in my matches have helped me and in turn ive wont most of my matches so far. i play currently as garen or any other free week champions though so far i dont really like them much...anyway i hope i can learn alot so i dont end up being the guy who does so bad the rest of the team has to carry me..

The Blu Equine

11-05-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name: Bluiskelith

Do you have a microphone and voice chat: Yes and Yes

How long have you played this game: been playing since before dodge was removed, left after rumble was released and came back when fiora was released so i don't know an exact time but you know.

How old are you: 21 Years.

Have you ever mentored before: Very very little yes. Mainly helping with ward positions as support and how to last hit while being harassed.

Have you BEEN mentored before: Yes, I took part in summoner's academy from summoner levels 22-30 and was mentored by sokar468 and anviraaaaaaaaa at support and LHKite at top lane.

What are your best roles: Top Support and Jungle, in that order.

Who are your top 3 best characters: If only having to pick 3, shen olaf and lulu.

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help: yes I am, if I wasn't I don't think i'd be here.

SilverpikeZero

11-14-2012

Student Application

Summoner Name: SilverpikeZero
Summoner Level: 8
Playing For: 4 days
Mic and etc.: Have a mic with mumble/skype

I am just starting LOL play, and I want to improve as quickly as possible. I can play team vs. AI only on beginner mode. Intermediate mode I lose constantly. I need help learning how to lane properly, and how to manage an AD carry properly in combat. I have used Ashe and Caitlyn, with the latter being my current favorite.

jlmoss

11-19-2012

Summoner Name: jlmoss
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: On and off a couple of weeks. I get a few games in on my workweek maybe (Thurs - Sun) & 3 - 5 games in on my weekends (Mon - Wed).

I've read a good bit of information on these forums and have started implementing those strategies. I don't use wards yet although I've been reading that I should use them. So, I'll prolly work on that. I currently learn three champs at a time. One Ranged caster, one tank/utility/jungler, and one melee dps. Currently, Veigar/Skarner/barbarian with axe guy. Although, I'm thinking of changing out the barbarian for the rat guy or Master Yi. Not sure what I need help on, just need to get better. Been playing the pvp way from level 1, as didn't really see any point to playing with bots on a pvp game. I'm working on last hitting and playing defensively and knowing when is the right time to break out to make a move on people. I have a decent understanding of mid, top/bot, & jungling... I think, hehe.

Just basically, looking for someone to tag along with and learn the game (what I'm missing, what I'm doing good on, etc.) while having a bunch of fun.

itsilver

11-22-2012

summoner name:itsilver
level: 22
playing for: a little over a month
I need help with last hitting and a little bit on lane control, and also help with jungling, and team fights
I usually end up dying in them or not contributing much, also I would like some help with ganking.

Histrionik

11-22-2012

Summoner Name: Histrionik
Summoner Level: 13
Playing For: 2 Weeks

I really need help with a lot of things concerning the game. Most of my friends are already playing and much higher level. When I try to play with them, I'm frequently being "Babysit", which sucks.
I've been playing Morgana and Kayle. I like the support roles quite a bit; and with Morgana, I've actually been doing decent at Solo Mid, holding my lane. Usually do very well with Kayle; like 3/1/12 or so.
Other characters that interest me: Vladamir, Janna, Miss Fortune, Nunu, and Shaco [I'd love to learn how to properly "Jungle" with him.]
Also, I could use some help on learning how to actually get kills LOL. I usually go like 4/2/12. Tons of assists, not many actual kills.
In addition, I have Skype if voice chat is an option for any of you to make things easier.

Thanks so much! I appreciate any help I can get. ^_^

Patyfatycake

11-22-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name? Patyfatycake/MustafaFeeds

Do you have a microphone and voice chat? Yes

How long have you played this game? 2 years ~~

How old are you? 20

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Ehm done some on programming and when I played runescape.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Not rly

What are your best roles? ADC/Top, can teach all lanes tho

Who are your top 3 best characters? Draven/Corki/Graves

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help? Yes

Rockman

11-23-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name? Shama00

Do you have a microphone and voice chat? Yesh

How long have you played this game? About 1 1/2 years... i think.

How old are you? 18

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Nope

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.) Just watch videos on basic math and stuff

What are your best roles? Top, and i will occasionlay take those into the jungle.

Who are your top 3 best characters? Irelia, Jarvan, Chogath

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help? ... ok.

TetsuoShoujiro

11-23-2012

Summoner Name: TetsuoShoujiro
Summoner Level: 2
Playing for: 3 days

I got into this game because of my friends and I saw some gameplay at an anime convention and thought to give it a shot. I'm a total beginner at this game. I've been playing vs AI trying to plan some strategies for when I play actual players. I need some pointers on what to do in situations and some tricks on being good in the game. I have a headset if I ever need voice assistance.