LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xJoKeRx69

10-18-2012

I'll take you, see how well you do first though, but i am a bit harsh when it comes to how ill train you up. i dont wanna be asked to many questions about why this or why that ok? Add me up xJoKeRx69

Quote:
Originally Posted by davo666 View Post
Summoner Name: davo0606
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: Roughly 6 months

So I play allot of LoL like 40 - 45 hours a week. i haven't really seen any improvement since i started beside basic knowledge. so im good in theory besides ranked but bad in practice. I was hoping to get some tips on Jungling and just anything to do with ranked play and i would like to reach a point where im good enough to play ranked which i have yet to do.

Jerkface Killa

10-18-2012

Hi, this is going to be my first post in the forums since i started playing. Im lvl 13 and still trying to learn everything although i think im getting better every game. Im looking for help improving my AP carry mid game and learn to jungle all together .. anyone willing to take the time to help me id greatly appericate it. thanks for your time ill leave my info at the bottom ..good luck everyone and happy gameing...

IGN:Jerkface Killa
LVL:13
Time online:usually between 9-1:00 at night on weeknights (after work) and all day sunday. i think im gmt+2 (idk to be honest im in philly. East coast USA)
I have a mic that works as far as i kno im going to test to make sure in a few min and if not ill have a new one by the weekend. But as of now i do not own any programs to talk through. If i find someone willing to help id be more than willing to download W.E program needed to chat through with said person.Anything else needed feel free to contact me in game post back to this.

BiGBooNE03

10-19-2012

Summoner Name: BiGBooNE03
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: Downloaded 1 month ago; actively 2 weeks

I started playing with Alistar which is pretty cool, then moved on to Sivir and Tryndamere which Iove alot more because it fits my game style; attack alot, kill everything in sight which is fine but I die alot. Anyway my friend that I play with basically had to switch from playing mid to support bottom with me because I die so much. I just feel like I'm holding him back so if at all possible teach me about not dying so much. I do love playing with my duo Sivamere I am willing to try new characters.Also willing to jungle Tryndy.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Simiun

10-23-2012

Summoner Name: Simiun
Playing For: 1 month

Hello. I just started playing LoL recently. I am new to MOBAs. I recently hit level 30 and am having a hard time with ranked games. I would like to improve my last hitting, as I ADC often. I would like to learn to carry as a tank (so I can try to carry my teams in my 1k elo games). Also I would like to learn the general timings and meta-strats in LoL. Like, when should your team kill dragon for the first time? When should you start roaming? What are the best ward locations? Etc.
Thanks!

BlueJay PMS

10-23-2012

Summoner Name: AngryBlueJay
Summoner Level: 17
Playing For: 2 Months, just got back into it.

I would really like to learn how to play and understand the game better. I like using ranged champs like Caitlyn, Tristana, Teemo, but I would also like to learn how to play any type of character. I would like to learn how to build them and any other strategies and tips. I really want to get help with this game!

Legendarynaka

10-23-2012

Summoner Name: Legendarynaka
Playing For: 1 month

I'm a big fan of support classes Soraka, Sona, Karma, and Taric and I've gotten the hang of them and builds pretty well so far. But I'm having trouble sustaining my support. When laning its pretty easy don't die let carries farm and heal/shield them whenever they need it. My biggest problem whether support or any other role is the mid game phase when turret or two is down and my team starts to wander trying to build up kills and gold. A lot of the time I find myself running around following other players to try and support them.

SpaceSage1991

10-25-2012

Application

Summoner Name: SpaceSage1991
Playing For: 8 months

I love this game and want to be the very best I can possibility be.

I have some questions that I feel as if I might have the answer to already but Its not a bad thing to ask anyways so here we go:

How can I become better at last hit farming and when is the right time to hit?
-I was told that if I play fiddlesticks and learn how to last hit with him I can become a master farmer is this true?

How do I get off my camera lock? I've been playing with it on for 8 months now and I feel as if I need to take the training wheels off so to say.

I'd also love to get advice on playing some old champions I use to play, I haven't played as them for a while though because I've found others that I love to play now, maybe some advice how to play new ones as well:

List of champions I play as or would love to learn more on how to play: Karthus, Teemo, Tristana, Jarvan 4th, Diana, Shen, Soraka, Jana, Nocturne, Morderkasier, Warwick, Draven, Katerina, Blitzcrank, Zealin, and Aliaki

I also would love to learn how to jungle too! (its the only role I feel I don't know how to play well at all.)

Lastly the most important thing I want to learn:

How to build items properly, I feel as if I'm always dying or I've chosen the wrong item in which doesn't help me at all.

TheLoNeLiGhT

10-25-2012

Student
Summoner Name: TheLoNeLiGhT
Summoner Level: Currently 7
Playing For: About 1 1/2 weeks O.o

Just started playing LoL recently and having been enjoying it! I have some RTS experience form previous games, but no MOBA experience. I've had a couple of good games, but most of them I feel I am not playing well and going negative in kills/deaths. I would like to improve my last hitting on minions, general strats/timings, meta, etc

I enjoy the role of a ranged AD Carry, and have been mainly playing with Ashe. I haven't tried many of the other roles though, so would be happy to try others out!

Thanks in advance!

NamelessFish

10-25-2012

Summoner Name:NamelessFish
Summoner Level:25
Playing For:I really dont keep track of time, somewhere around a month or so....

I love Quirky, colorfull, and funny characters. That being said I will never play kat cause she says mean things ;w;. The only ones iv bought so far are Malzahar, Caitlyn, Lulu, and Heimerdinger. Cause they fit 2 of those 3, and Lulu fits all 3. :3
Mostly I am here because I need someone to watch my games[though i cant record em] and tell me what im doing wrong. Because some champs are just the bane of my existance ~glares at akali, even while iv got a pink ward for that shroud~, like akali, and darius, and warwick. I dont know if im playing too aggressivly, or maybe just not warding baron/dragon enough to see those incoming ganks. Even had a game went 2/13/0 Caitlyn because from level 3 Id get ganked(by their entire team, every single time) every time i stepped into my lane, even tower dived by a suicidal akali a good 6 or 7 times. This continued until a 20 minute surrender.

B3NJ3214

10-25-2012

PROFESSOR APPLICATION

Summoner Name?

B3NJ3214

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?

Yerp

How long have you played this game?

About a year, but I've played with 30's since lvl12

How old are you?

I am currently 19 years of age

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)

I help the friends that introduce to the game, I assist them with builds and positions, and trying to help
them find a genre of champion that they would be best at or would enjoy.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)

Yes, my friend lp87 has helped me out alot in pin-pointing builds and tactics.

What are your best roles?

AP mid, Support Tank

Who are your top 3 best characters?

Lux, Ziggs, and I'd say Nunu and Shyvana are about the same level

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?

Of course! I actually started a forum for lower level players to hop into some high level customs if they felt they wanted the challenge, and some good advice. I have a community of friends that are all high level, very cordial players.