LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bunny Mage

09-09-2012

Summoner Name: Bunny Mage
Summoner Level: 19
Playing For: 1 - 2 Months

Hey there! I would like help on last hitting better and when to be aggressive.I mostly play AD carries like Ashe, Ezreal and Sivir, but I would like to play other AD's. I would also like to learn other roles like Support and solo top. I have some friends to play with, but they are really good so they use their smurfs when we play. I am pretty bad and hope to get better. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. Thanks in Advance! (Although, I am not available all the time due to school + sports, if someone is willing to work out a schedule, then please send me an email at ArasiCaste@gmail.com, I check it more frequently, and again, Thanks!)

Rivaille

09-10-2012

Summoner Name?
CasualNotHere

Do you have a microphone and voice chat?
Yes! Skype and Vent

How long have you played this game?
8 months

How old are you?

Have you ever mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
I have mentored one of my friends that I introduced to League and I still am mentoring them.

Have you BEEN mentored before? (Please describe in detail.)
Yes I have, by some of my real life friends who were "pros" when I first joined league, they've taught me most of what's needed to succeed in League and some roles, like Attack Damage Carry, AP Caster, and top solo bruiser

What are your best roles?
My best roles are Top solo bruiser, AP Caster mid, and sometimes AD carry but I usually don't prefer to do that in ranked.

Who are your top 3 best characters?
My top three characters would be Wukong, Olaf, and Ziggs

And finally, are you okay with having a lot of random low-levels add you to get some help?
I'm ok with any low levels adding me to get help, just as long as they respect my time and aren't children who rage at every single mistake they make and blame it on me.

PS: Don't mind my junior member title, I'm not active on the forums so...yeah but I am active in the actual game

dehunter456

09-10-2012

Summoner name: dehunter456
Summoner level: Just dinged 15
Playing for: A little more than a month now. Maybe a month and a half?

Hey there. I've been actively playing ever since I got LoL. I love playing as Kassadin playing some amazing games (one game 16/4/6), but I'm still a little weak with him. I usually get a good amount of kills, but an equal amount of deaths too. I would like to get better so I'm not a burden to my team. Of course this isn't the only reason why I want to join this awesome program. I really want to learn how to play Lulu since she has always struck me as my type of champion. Hopefully, someone will help me and transform me from a noob to a MLG pro .

xSector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Summoner Name: IamCrazy159
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: 12 month

I've been playing this game for about a 12 months now, but I can't win all my games! I like characters like janna, sona, blitz, +50others, but no matter what, i can't win every single game! I'd like to get some help to learn to win every game.

CtrlUltD1337

09-11-2012

Hello :3 My name is Kaila. I NEED HALP!

Summoner name: CtrlUltD1337
Summoner level: 12
Playing Duration: 2 weeks (<-- super noob lulz)

I need help with Teemo abilities and finding a couple good builds

Ability refining:
Last hitting
When to use what ability
Which ability to max out first (depending on AD or AP)
Mushrooms (where to place them, when to place them since I usually get killed when I try and ward)
Builds:
AP Teemo
AD Teemo
Support Teemo
Jungling Teemo
I'm not sure if the last two are really viable, but I read (I think from Solomid?) that they are possible. I'm also confused about being a carry. I know the term "AD Carry", but are you a carry when you go AP also or do you have a different title because I've never heard of an "AP Carry" before (or I just don't pay attention lol)

I saw a player completely kick butt with a Teemo (he was extremely mobile and a killer) and I want to learn how to play like him. I also bought the Super Teemo skin! Please teach me!

vall stria

09-11-2012

Summoner Name: vall stria
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: 1 month

i understand how to play this game
but i still don't understand how to build character
and still dont understand how to be good jungling
so i hope u help me

dehunter456

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CtrlUltD1337 View Post
Hello :3 My name is Kaila. I NEED HALP!

Summoner name: CtrlUltD1337
Summoner level: 12
Playing Duration: 2 weeks (<-- super noob lulz)

I need help with Teemo abilities and finding a couple good builds

Ability refining:
Last hitting
When to use what ability
Which ability to max out first (depending on AD or AP)
Mushrooms (where to place them, when to place them since I usually get killed when I try and ward)
Builds:
AP Teemo
AD Teemo
Support Teemo
Jungling Teemo
I'm not sure if the last two are really viable, but I read (I think from Solomid?) that they are possible. I'm also confused about being a carry. I know the term "AD Carry", but are you a carry when you go AP also or do you have a different title because I've never heard of an "AP Carry" before (or I just don't pay attention lol)

I saw a player completely kick butt with a Teemo (he was extremely mobile and a killer) and I want to learn how to play like him. I also bought the Super Teemo skin! Please teach me!
Sorry to be posting on here, but to answer your question, a carry is a champion with a high auto attack but low defense. Champions like this would be like Ashe, Sivir, Master Yi, etc. AP characters are called mages due to spells being their main weapon. Examples are Annie, Ryze, Kassadin, etc.

CtrlUltD1337

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post
Sorry to be posting on here, but to answer your question, a carry is a champion with a high auto attack but low defense. Champions like this would be like Ashe, Sivir, Master Yi, etc. AP characters are called mages due to spells being their main weapon. Examples are Annie, Ryze, Kassadin, etc.
Ah ok thank you.

And also I change my application to learning Teemo, Corki, and Kennen.

Yes, they are all Yordles lol.

Shorts365

09-12-2012

Summoner Name: m1ll10nfl4m3
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For: 1 week

I've been playing this game for about a week now, but I still have no idea what I'm doing! I like characters like Ashe and Varus, but no matter what I die more than I get kills! I have found I like these ranged champions better than melee fighters. I have seen others use these champions to great effect so I'd like to learn more about them and the best rune/mastery setup for them too.

Thank you.

VioLight

09-16-2012

Summoner Name: VioLight
Summoner Level: 14
Playing For: a few weeks

I've been playing this game for a few weeks. My son, level 30, finally convinced me to try. I'm VERY old school gamer (think Joust, pinball, tron, tetris etc.; 1st home system was a Fairchild back when I was teenage girl; BTW If you're trying to do the math, I'll be 50 on my next birthday.) LOL is my first foray into multi player online anything. I need help understanding picking best lane for champion type, how to survive early game, how to get more kills, when to jungle, choosing ward types, knowing where to put wards & gaming etiquette when playing on teams with humans, (done mostly bot games so far) Just got cursed at/yelled at by human player for going in wrong lane in a beginner co-op vs ai game. Had two players disconnect & never return in a game before that, etc. (only played 5 games with people thus far; bots definitely nicer experience). I started with Ashe (like her range, not her squishiness), tried Sivir (didn't work well) did better with Fiora; found Riven easiest to learn & best for me thus far (the no manna issue makes a big difference). My son is excellent tutor/mentor for me. But I don't want to eat up all his LOL time helping me. Could use additional input/advise from someone willing (and patient enough) to work with a "vintage" player like me. Thanks