LoL University [REMADE]: New and struggling? Come play a game with us!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragnosis

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: Dragnosis
Summoner Level: 14
Playing For: 1 month

Hello. I've been playing League for about a month now. Until about a week ago, I was mostly playing free champions, with Gangplank being my favored until he rotated. Then I spent my IP to buy Vayne, who I've been playing obsessively since. I'd like more help with my AD carry game, as I feel I could do better with Vayne against champs that shut me down. The other roles I'm pretty much unfamiliar with, as I don't really play them, so a little coaching there couldn't hurt either.

PinkyTinkle

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: PinkyTinkle
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: 2 weeks

I've only been playing for a couple weeks but I have declared love for LoL. I've searched forums, studied builds, learned acronyms and terms, etc to best educate myself on how to properly play the game..but I still die, excessively. I have experimented with (and purchased) several champs. I have tried; Leona, Annie, Ashe, Caitlyn, Morgana, Miss Fortune, and Janna. The Champs I find I play best (but still die too much for my standards) are Miss Fortune, Ashe, and Morgana. Basically, I need help understanding how to properly build my Champ according to my team as well as the opponent Champs. Any help would be greatly appreciated <3

Also, if there is anyone who would like to practice and learn with teammates who won't express their hatred for you (and team) in game then add me

Sheffy88

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: Sheffy88
Summoner Level: 26
Playing For: 6 months

Ive been playing off an on for a while now my main role is ap carry. The problem is I cannot carry very well with players other than kennen. I am just trying to get better with xerath and things like positioning, map awareness and spell timing are things i badly need to work on. If LoL University can help me that would be awesome.

Cansas

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: Cansas
Summoner Level: 6
Playing For: 1 week

I've never played an MMO type game like this before so I'm new to that aspect as well as to the game entirely. I've been playing mostly with Soraka and I've bought some runes for my rune page (I don't know if I bought the right ones though.) As for the game all I really know is the object of the game. I don't know the strategies or what the lingo means (support, jungle, tank, farm...) I don't know what weapons are the good ones. I guess I just need help with everything! I'm very eager to learn and I hope you have the patience for a total noob such as myself.

DingoSlayer

02-29-2012

Summoner Name: DingoSlayer
Summoner Level: 2
Playing For: Started today

Seeing how I'm brand knew I'd would like to learn pretty much everything

Gir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-29-2012

List has been updated!! =D Any potential professors adding students is a HUGE plus.

Qwyxzl

02-29-2012

Send the young talent my way, I will sculpt them into high elo pros! Haha

NekoNine

03-01-2012

Summoner Name: NekoNine
Summoner Level: 3
Playing For: About a week, just started my own account though, was on a friend's

I joined the chat channel and I played a few games with EzraTwitch last night, he seriously helped me out~. Thought I should at least post up here to be all official and such. I'm liking the bruiser types like Jarvan and Nautilus and figure maybe I'll focus on that? Still new, still trying it all!

UberY0shi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2012

I'm willing to help out anybody who wants a better grasps of the basics in the game, or wants to specialize in AP, AD, or Support champs. Give me a shout out!

Sentsuki

03-01-2012

Summoner name: Sentsuki
Summoner lvl 17
Playing for: about two months

I play Kog' maw. I have trouble with positioning and over extending. I want to learn how to make an ap kog that works and generally how to keep myself alive.