Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Runes on Lane Shyv

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axhliay

02-21-2012

Yeah, Pretty much as the title says, What runes do people usually run on lane shyv?

At the moment, I have Flat armor seals, MR/lvl glyphs, and Attack speed quints. Usually for the bit on tankiness at the start.

I usually play Shyvana passively until I reach Lvl 6, which is when I become aggressive

I have no decent marks yet, and have around 4k IP left to spend.

What runes would you suggest I get for her?

I was thinking hybrid pen runes, But they dont really seem to fit well I dont think

Anyway, thanks for the help

Atzigan

02-21-2012

Get runes that will make a difference. I'm pretty sure you'll get wits, so don't buy attack speed. Get armor pen reds and glyphs, armor yellows, and if you want a little attack speed blues , cooldown reduction or magic resist. Don't go hybrid on her or at least that's my advise I used to do that and didn't work for me either. Get tanky dps and you'll be more team effective.

HKnux5112

02-22-2012

For my 3 quints, I choose the 26 plus health. I go for 9 yellow defensive runes, and for the glyphs, scaling magic resistance. Tank, basically. And yeah, go for armor penetration reds. Obviously get her W first. It sucks for the other player to have to sit in that fire while they attack you.