2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jooce

02-22-2012

lol lee buffed? Why in the world? He's one of the if not THE best jungle in the game - Yet he gets buffed? Zero logic there.

Oh and I don't think the changes to Shen were enough but that's just me. It doesn't really do much to his ridiculous harass and damage early on.

BuzzJack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

That Irelia particle bug was really starting to get to me.

SnipaShott

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Lee buff? Interesting.

Volpes

02-22-2012

It was insane to see all the nerfs he accumulated over the years reversed in one glorious misjudgment. I'm glad to see they're finding a middle ground between useless and insta-ban.

psycodiver

02-22-2012

Curious how they prioritize nerfing Shen over fixing the bugs he has with Juggernaut & Durability.

Greg Bluehorse

02-22-2012

Not a huge shen fan, but I liked him the way he was. It put him near the top of the heap, and he deserves some respect after such a long time.

RAWRitsjaay

02-22-2012

Nerf Lee Sin, slightly rebuff him again. lol...

KoolGus

02-22-2012

Good, Lee Sin needed that small buff. Will help a bit with jungling too.

KoolGus

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jooce View Post
lol lee buffed? Why in the world? He's one of the if not THE best jungle in the game - Yet he gets buffed? Zero logic there.
The Lee Sin buff was nessecary. His damage output was hurt a tiny bit too much with that last nerf. This will make up for it slightly with his overall dmg so it is a good buff.

I Backhand

02-22-2012

lee sin buffs... YES YES! more please!