2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hoovesofsteel

02-22-2012

Shen nerfs! Ding dong, the queen ***** is dead!

Eruvae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Super happy with shen nerf. Much needed.

Lee sin was bugfixed not buffed..

The Haunting

02-22-2012

Hotfix Shen while Riven continues to "be a bully," to use the vernacular for nerfing shen.

yeTz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

No hotfixes on ww because ult is bugging sometimes?

Vodka 81

02-22-2012

How many cries does you need, RIOT, to buuf shen again?????? BRING BACK AT LEAST the shield 40 energy cost. IT PHHUUUCCKEED Shen combo. Before you could do a TAUNT gaind 40 energy to use SHIELD and release a VORPAL. NOW U CANT DO EVEN THAT SSHHHIIITTTT!!! Noobs getting owned by Shen, cried out loud and were heared by RIOT NERDOS. HAVE YOU SEEN A SHEN IN ANY TORUNAMENT?????????? HAVE YOU??????? Have you seen GP???? LEE SIN? SKARNER? Riot didnt gave time after the patch to see if SHEN is really op. Impressive how Riot have the power to PHUCK some heroes and make others OP.

Vodka 81

02-22-2012

All that SSHHHIITTTYYY nerf was because SHEN was TOP LANE! Think about SHEN going BOT. He needs armor, hes a PPHUUUCKING TANK!!!! Why YOU take armor from a tanker????? I really want to know what is on the person who do that buufs nī nerfs mind... DELETE SHEN, go ahead, lets play LEE SIN, SHYVANNA. You must be proud to create such heroes.

Elewd

02-22-2012

thank god for the fix on the irelia thing, i wasted my ult like 4 times because i thought it was still up and only had 1 blade left

Elewd

02-22-2012

oh that was a bug on irelia, i wasted my ult like 4 times because i thought istill had 1 shot left

kavi

02-22-2012

Could we please have these linked from the main page in future? The "minor" patches aren't *that* minor....

Vyriel

02-22-2012

Is everyone retarded?

People said shen's damage was too much and his sustain in lane was too good. So riot nerfs his tanking and heal scaling, and you are all happy?!

Is it me or is everyone really stupid?