2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Juany CyRaM

02-22-2012

OMG, + 5 damage on Lee Sin. So urgent!

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

how about brand, his fire "leaving particles on the map"

Daryslash

02-22-2012

I like how people think a 0.5% reduction in bonus healing from Vorpal Blade make a great difference for the sustain on laning phase...

RoundElephant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryslash View Post
I like how people think a 0.5% reduction in bonus healing from Vorpal Blade make a great difference for the sustain on laning phase...
It's not a .5% reduction in bonus healing. It is a .5% reduction in the maximum health scaling.

At late levels this equates to almost a 20% nerf, and at early levels it is at least 10-15%.

Daryslash

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundElephant View Post
It's not a .5% reduction in bonus healing. It is a .5% reduction in the maximum health scaling.

At late levels this equates to almost a 20% nerf, and at early levels it is at least 10-15%.
The bonus healing comes from the maximum health scaling... herp derp.

Sure it is a difference, but not that much that suddenly change his sustain from op status to ok status.

Vodka 81

02-22-2012

Based on what did RIOT nerfed Shen? Based on a **** complain from noobs about getting owned by Shen? And how about that huge early dmg WUKONG does?? And that PATHETIC farming lane of SINGED on level 3???? You cant stop him from farming cause u cant reach him without a huge gank with exaust + smite combo. And hes supposed to be a TANK. So why cant Shen sustain dmg like him??? Is that FAIR??? And Gankplank being a TANKY DMG AOE slow debuff crit cc all in one hero????? Riot must be joking. Im watching the tournament and NOBODY picks SHEN. Thos Riot nerdos did that fast. A MINI PATCH to nerf urgent SHEN. But the other ****TY OP heroes are left untouched. YOU suck Riot. You nerds gonna release now a new OP hero. Fiora the new DPS OP ****. Congrats. Keep ****ing this game up.

Ðëmön

02-22-2012

his fient should be the same way it was b4 the change

BlazingUnicorn

02-22-2012

Have you seen what they've done to Soraka over the last year? Sona is fine, still a very strong support champ. Soraka needs her damage raised a bit to make up for her lack of cc and sustain....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagNZ View Post
awesome now put Sona somewhere between her previous power and her current power, you cut her sustain and harrass completely in half.
IMO no nerf should be by more than 20%

Vodka 81

02-22-2012

WHY CHANGE THE FEINT TRASH SKILL to more ENERGY???????????? Tell me whats the point????? What made the old 40 energy feint DO THAT UNBALANCED A FIGHT??????? TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!! Just lower the healing % and reduce his base armor its enough!!!! Riot just gives a PHUUCK ABOUT the same TRASHY heroes that those TOURNAMENT players pick. SKARNER, MORDE, GP, WUKONG, LEE SIN, CASSIOPEIA, KASS, SINGED, SHYVANNA... ALWAYS THE SAME HEROES OVER AND OVER! When we are about to see SHEN players again, no, they NERF him so fast. I seems that everybody was picking Shen and winning so EASILY,,, NOT TRUE, u must have skills to win with shen. Its not like those others pick n play heroes. Ziggys spam of skills. Morde shield and attack, sion OP BUILD WITH LIFE STEAL!!!! How about that??? IS THAT OK???? SION CAN BE OP, RIGHT RIOT??? Its ok, cause some idiot invented that life steal build that PPHHUUCCKKKSSS an ENTYRE MATCH!!!! BUT NO, WE GOT WORRIED ABOUT SHEN!! HES TOOOOOOOOOO OP NOW.... NERF HIM FAST! HES OWNING SO MUCH THAT NOBODY CANT PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE, FAST!!! NERF HIM!!!

Vale Tudo

02-22-2012

Ohh I was Wtf'in About that weird green sparkly trail couldnt help but follow it lol.