Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-21-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfgangjt

02-22-2012

Ziggs is OP? better nerf Shen...lol J/k

Thanks for the patch info!

GrimEternal

02-22-2012

Quote:
Evolution Of War:

Does this also fix the fact when she hits R for the first time, it fires off when it's not supposed to?

Nope Just tested it. Irelia still fires off a blade the first time you hit R. This needed to be fixed more then the simple graphical glitch it caused.

Fòx

02-22-2012

So when are these happening? Was this a hotfix, or is this going into the next patch happening soon?

Lurkios

02-22-2012

Still no Ahri fix (buff) huh?

Baron Perenolde

02-22-2012

Shen will be fine. Though I have to admit, I don't like that loss of base armor...

Kat Katastrophe

Recruiter

02-22-2012

Quote:
Baron Perenolde:
Shen will be fine. Though I have to admit, I don't like that loss of base armor...

I agree, i knew shen needed nerfs after playing his rework, but the armor was kind of a stupid one...if they wanted to reduc armor shoulda made it go from +4 a level to +3.5 a level, total of -9, but over 18, or something like that, the rework even with the nerfs is still much better though.

Cast?el

02-22-2012

Thank you riot! That lee sin q fixed! <3

papapasha

02-22-2012

Im gonna miss the Irelia bug, I liked it a lot

MagicOfLight

02-22-2012

Renerfing shen wasnt needed, his attack damage totally SUCKS his sustain was the only thing that made him at all viable. His ulti is great dont get me wrong, but anybody range can outpoke shen and kite the **** out of him, nerfing the shield and his sustain=poop.

Warm Gun

02-22-2012

Quote:
Giltia Zero:
...you guys are kinda ****ing stupid, aren't you?

The problem was not Vorpal Blade. The problem was not Feint.

The problem was recieving the FULL utility of Shadow Dash for one point.

And you nerfed FEINT. What the HELL? Feint is STILL useless. It's a one point wonder for early damage trades and then you never look at it again.

Ferfuksayk.

The problem was that Shen could harass with Vorpal Blade and completely ward off any counter attack from both minions and enemies with Feint. Even if you did manage to deal some damage it would be immediately healed back with Vorpal Blade. Putting the full utility onto shadow dash at lvl 1 was necessary because it means that Shen can now level his other abilities first which gives him the ability to lane with other bruisers. I feel that this puts Shen in the perfect spot. GOOD JOB RIOT don't listen to this clown