Good players want to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ILlKEPlE

02-21-2012

Before I say anything, I didn't know where to put this so I looked for the place that most looked like it would fit. Sorry if it's in the wrong section.

So my rant is about matchmaking or something along those lines. I don't really have many friends on LoL so I Solo-Queue most of the time. But every time I solo-que, I get bad teamates. Like 95% of the games I play, I get crazy fed scores like 11/3 or 18/4. And I still lose. Because of 3 things :
1)Our team has horrible team composition (late game we are bad)
2) We have 1 or 2 feeders on the team that go something like 2/11.
3)Our team doesn't cooperate (you know those trolls that argue in team chat and refuse to baron when they are full HP)

It gets so frustrating to me how I get these scores and yet I still lose. This literally happens almost every game. I know what you might say, this is a team game or you're suppose to have fun. I know but 1) its hard to carry 4 people. I'm like a one man team, my teamates die in an instant in teamfights. and 2) I would have fun, even if we lose, if my team tried as hard as I did. Like if we all have good scores like death<kill then sure I would be okay. But it's not like that, I go 11/0 and my team is like 0/14. So what I'm asking for is, if you're decent, want to play with me?

Tridman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

I just posted the same dang thing, except most my scores are like 0/5 becuz i do fine early game, then by mid game my idiot team has fed them to the point that they cant be stopped...seriously man, i dont even want to play anymore

i know EXACTLY how you feel :/

Starsourced

02-21-2012

I know just how you feel as well. I play mainly solo mid and i usually farm up well and sometimews get fed. but by the time of mid game, both top and bottom lanes have lost. Its tough to carry so i mainly just play with friends now.

Atzigan

02-21-2012

I think the trouble is you mister. If you get that crazy fed and assuming you farmed decently. You should be able to roam around and get kills. Push the towers and win before they get beefy. If you don't push and take advantage of your feeding. You'll lose no matter what.I once was talon with 30 kills in a ranked match and we still lost because I was too entertained killing people and not pushing. Also make sure to leave some kills to your teamates. Even if they're bad, if you rage at them your little window of them helping you shuts down, and it's a 5 man game. Give them good advises and make them follow your lead if you're fed. If not you'll more than likely lose.

Xentorx

02-21-2012

same, if you guys looking for a duo quo, add me. (even aranged 3 or 5)

ILlKEPlE

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atz1gan View Post
I think the trouble is you mister. If you get that crazy fed and assuming you farmed decently. You should be able to roam around and get kills. Push the towers and win before they get beefy. If you don't push and take advantage of your feeding. You'll lose no matter what.I once was talon with 30 kills in a ranked match and we still lost because I was too entertained killing people and not pushing. Also make sure to leave some kills to your teamates. Even if they're bad, if you rage at them your little window of them helping you shuts down, and it's a 5 man game. Give them good advises and make them follow your lead if you're fed. If not you'll more than likely lose.
Well thing is, I would be the only one on my team that's fed and on enemy team there would be like 3 or more people fed. 1 fed vs 3 fed. Those are the games I get into. I don't rage at them, I try to give them advice, like one time this person kept facechecking useless bushes with an AP shaco on enemy team. 4 minutes in, he died 3 times. I told him to not facecheck bushes but he did so anyways. By 15 minutes it started getting on my nerves so I said "You should buy wards." and he told me to shut up.