What do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tridman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Now before you read any of this, in no way am I trying to brag, or offend anyone in my thread.

I recently started trying ranked games (after about 3 months of being level 30, to scared to play ranked because of all the rumors of feeders and griefers in ranked games) and boy the rumors were true, so far in every game, I've had a feeder, someone trying to troll, or just plain out horrible player, like the real player is letting their 4 year old brother play.

And I'm just wondering what you guys think I should do? How will I ever play with people of my skill level, when their is no way to get recognized for it, except gaining elo in ranked games, BUT EVERY GAME HAS A FEEDER/TROLL ON IT.

It is very frustrating and I honestly don't even want to play the game anymore because what is the point of playing if your having a terrible time each game wondering if your team is going to go soraka and leblanc 2x jungle to grief...

I just don't see an end to it and I really just want to get out of the dang low elo so I get a chance to actually gain elo with a good team, I mean, what is the point of being good, when your playing on a sad team.

So, any advice on what to do?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tridman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Nope