Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Daybreak (Leona and Lee Sin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frillz

02-21-2012

Hey guys! I've been lurking around the fan fiction section of the forums for a while now, but I've never contributed. So I've decided to write my first ever piece of fan fiction (for anything) and give writing a try, using two of my favorite champions in the game. I hope you enjoy it!

The icy water rippled each time one of Leona's great golden greaves fell down upon it, reflecting an alarming sight to one who had seen Leona outside her battles on the Fields of Justice. Her immense golden and red shield, usually shining bright as if it were a fragment of the sun itself, was now dull and marred by dozens of jagged slashes. Her armor, the pride and joy of the Solari, had been stained by blood, sweat and other elements of battle. While she still walked with the same mixture of poise and battle hardened readiness that defined her character, a wide cut running down the outside of her right leg put a bit of a limp in her step.

As she carefully stepped out of the river and onto the dusty earth of the middle lane, Leona stopped her stride among the wreckage of her team's first turret. She heard the mind behind her own whisper something, and she relayed the message mentally to her teammates.

"Gangplank, come to the middle lane upon your re-entrance. Bring some wards if you could, the enemy team continues to lurk about. Graves, purchase a Guardian Angel from the shopkeeper, you require more armor if you are to survive the assault from Tristana."

Both of her teammates signified their acknowledgment of her requests, and Leona's summoner began the incantation to recall to her base. As she was bathed in cool blue light, she set down her sword, which bore the scratches and dents of combat, and prepared to be--

DARKNESSSSSSSS.

The blackness closed quickly as the nightmare flew at her from out of nowhere. Bleeding pure darkness from a hundred gashes all over his immaterial body, Nocturne was upon her before she could even pull her sword back out of the ground. His shadow blade passed through her, causing Leona to gasp and drop her shield as she experienced the sensation of water, colder than the coldest winter of Mount Targon, being poured onto every exposed inch of her flesh. The dark being extended his blades to their full length and stabbed them into Leona's stomach, pinning her against the nearest tree.

"Now, you defiant little sun wench...this is the end of the road..."

Leona was vaguely aware of her teammates, as well as her summoner and his compatriots, frantically making an effort to save her, but they too were blinded by the dark night that had been summoned by the Eternal Nightmare. Leona found herself staring deep into the white eyes of the haunting shape, as her vision began to dim and all her aches and pains started to fade...

An odd sound slightly jolted Leona out of her reverie. She looked to her right and saw a disturbance rushing through the air towards her, and braced herself for impact - but it did not hit her. Instead, the wave of sound hit her enemy in the side, and the shape made a pained noise in response. The darkness surrounding the two lifted following Nocturne's lapse in concentration, and another shape flew from the forest opposite Leona. The new combatant soared through the air and landed a punishing blow to the nightmare, forcibly pulling the long blades out of Leona as she slumped to the ground. She looked up just in time to see the unknown figure land a devastating roundhouse kick to the injured Nocturne and she looked away as a bright flash of light claimed the shadow.

Leona's summoner, stunned from the recent chain of events, shakily began restating the spell to recall her back to heal her wounds. Bleeding heavily from her abdomen, she didn't have the strength to lift her head and view her savior - but as she was pulled through space back to her summoning platform, she heard a voice in her head speak.

"Light will always defeat darkness. It is the natural way...wouldn't you say, my Lady?"

ImNotGonnaRaichu

02-21-2012

I like where this is going. =3

Frillz

02-22-2012

Was meaning to get to this today, but stuff got in my way. I'll try to have an update ASAP.