hard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankGoreBeast

02-21-2012

hard to play

Numba1 Gay Guy

02-21-2012

Oh I thought something else was hard...

Sandrothefomar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

lol. I was scared to click... Titled "Hard" last reply was Numba1 Gay Guy... lol.

DefMars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

lol great thread

Spourky

02-21-2012

I sincerely doubt the OP is a girl, so the exrapolations are what is scary, imo...

Caletrix

02-22-2012

Did I miss something? o.O

IceGaia

02-22-2012

The explanation is quite simple; the original poster was saying that Summoner's Rift (since that is the subforum this was posted in) is difficult to play. I happen to agree with Original Poster, FrankGoreBeast. I have rotten luck many a times on the Rift of Summoners and, at times, even feed unintentionally. Sometimes I am fighting against players that outclass me by far. This is what I call the "outclassed and lose always" paradox. I will find myself indefinitely playing against players with significantly greater skill than me and my team, and we lose. Sometimes I think I'm the only one who loses in League of Legends, because everyone I play against always wins. I have yet to formulate my mathematical formula to prove this, but when I do, it shall change my League experience forever.

Aiuel

02-22-2012

Hard to play.

Kize

02-22-2012

wow as reply