Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

hard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankGoreBeast

02-21-2012

hard to play

Numba1 Gay Guy

02-21-2012

Oh I thought something else was hard...

Sandrothefomar

02-21-2012

lol. I was scared to click... Titled "Hard" last reply was Numba1 Gay Guy... lol.

DefMars

02-21-2012

lol great thread

Spourky

02-21-2012

I sincerely doubt the OP is a girl, so the exrapolations are what is scary, imo...

Caletrix

02-22-2012

Did I miss something? o.O

IceGaia

02-22-2012

The explanation is quite simple; the original poster was saying that Summoner's Rift (since that is the subforum this was posted in) is difficult to play. I happen to agree with Original Poster, FrankGoreBeast. I have rotten luck many a times on the Rift of Summoners and, at times, even feed unintentionally. Sometimes I am fighting against players that outclass me by far. This is what I call the "outclassed and lose always" paradox. I will find myself indefinitely playing against players with significantly greater skill than me and my team, and we lose. Sometimes I think I'm the only one who loses in League of Legends, because everyone I play against always wins. I have yet to formulate my mathematical formula to prove this, but when I do, it shall change my League experience forever.

Aiuel

02-22-2012

Hard to play.

Kize

02-22-2012

wow as reply