Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blue buff stolen... BY MY PET TIBBERS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psychic Pony

02-21-2012

Played a game as nautilus jungle recently and was feeding annie blue buff. But she had recently tibbered and came to get blue. When it was almost dead, tibbers hit it and stole blue... but the blue buff didn't go to annie.. it went to tibbers. That needs to be fixed cause a whole blue wasted cause of a pet is just dumb.

MetalGuitarist

02-21-2012

Or just don't let tibbers last hit it. You know annie can control him right?

Skilltestingman

02-21-2012

Quote:
MetalGuitar:
Or just don't let tibbers last hit it. You know annie can control him right?

are u actually saying this is right? Why the hell should the blue go to annie?

Riot should definitely fix this

MetalGuitarist

02-21-2012

I don't agree. The buffs should go to whatever gets the kill... It's not that hard to ensure Tibbers doesn't get the last hit. Anyways, Annie is already incredibly easy to play, might as well introduce some sort of challenge.

The last bit was a slight troll.

Fleshpenant

02-21-2012

are you sure that happened? I'm positive only champs can get the buffs, and if their pet kills a buff monster the champ gets the buff.
post your replay of the match

Dark Ajax

02-21-2012

Lol. That sounds so funny.

ArchDevious

02-21-2012

That made me laugh

vNguyen

02-21-2012

I Lol'd

Kojolika

02-21-2012

I just tested this, Tibbers doesn't actualy get the blue buff but yes he does take it from you.

Caletrix

02-22-2012

Quote:
GloryBlades:
Played a game as nautilus jungle recently and was feeding annie blue buff. But she had recently tibbered and came to get blue. When it was almost dead, tibbers hit it and stole blue... but the blue buff didn't go to annie.. it went to tibbers. That needs to be fixed cause a whole blue wasted cause of a pet is just dumb.

Oh god I lol'd so hard. That is just fantastic. I could see a reaction to that. xD