Am I dumb?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

I'm playing kennen since today as a solotop (ranked). I'm on a 5 win streak and I carried those wins so. I find it pretty easy to harass early as most solotops are melee. At lvl 3, I almost always do a kill as i get my full combo. As the enemy gets back top I can rinse and repeat. I'm at really low elo right now (1092) and I'm getting back to 1200 soon. (was 800 last 2 weeks). So, in your opinion, is kennen a really good solotop or I just played against bads?

Onyx of Darkness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

He is a good solo top, and you are possibly playing against bads, or people who haven't dealt with Kennen Solo Top before. Same thing happens with Rumble, he isn't seen much, so people don't know how to deal with him.

PureSalad

02-21-2012

Kennen is a great top, but at 1200 or below elo your most likely able to win lane with just about any champ.

Kennen however is viable and very good at any elo range.

Atzigan

02-21-2012

Kennen is a problem if the summoner is good with him. Skill shots and stuns all the time. You have a great shot at winning a game with him as an ap carry if your team is good that is. If not you'll lose all the time. If you get shutdown early with him you're in trouble. If you get some kills and your team is doing good or you farmed hella good. You'll keep winning. Teamfights are kennen's specialty, Stun party with his ult and attacks.

Aceroar

02-21-2012

kennen is one of the best solo tops when used correctly.

nothing is more awesome then using his ulti and then flashing into the ENTIRE enemy team and getting stuns off on everyone.