I think Riot is trying to make me quit...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeeep

02-21-2012

8 losses in a row and counting. I am ranked 1st to 3rd in almost every match.

What can I do? Some of the ppl I am assigned to work with have to be severely retarded or I am caught in a troll riptide right now.

Nekrogen

02-21-2012

Scoring high doesn't necessarily mean you're doing the right thing for your team. Make sure to ALWAYS be where your team needs you, even if it means leaving the capturing of a point to another teammate (thus not giving you as many points). Getting a high KDA is good, but rather useless if you're just chasing enemies all day and not capping when you should be.

All that said, everyone has their bad streaks; I certainly have.

Makestro

02-21-2012

best thing you can do is try to communicate and just do your best to ensure a win, Some people don't understand dominion and play it like a team death match, others just try way to hard to do something that isn't working. So the best thing you can do is just try to remind people what they're doing isn't working and try another approach, an example being if they keep dying trying to get top ask them to wait for the whole group or to go for a different point. If someone dies in the jungle a lot or fights off point near the turret remind them fighting on the point is more of an advantage.

Other than that I think everyone who plays dom has been on a hardcore losing streak, it happens from time to time.

ycbdmss

02-21-2012

Just play better next time. If you lose because the things you can't control, forget about it, it's not your fault, no point to be angry. Move on. You win some, you lose some.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeep View Post
8 losses in a row and counting. I am ranked 1st to 3rd in almost every match.
I find it very interesting that, typically, I am ranked in the top three when I lose, but in the bottom two when I win.

OT, I would say not to worry because your luck will turn around, OP, but I've been there and I know how frustrating it is. At times like this, I usually play some co-op on SR to blow off steam and calm down a little.