Suspended 3 days because of my faith

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Housemate

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Well, if that is why you were banned, then I hope Riot sorts it out and apologizes.

If not, then...CAN'T WAIT FOR PENDRAGON TO GET IN HERE AND PWN SOME FACE!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggerFish

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterwalker View Post
Start the game with "May his noodly appendage touch you."

Can't go wrong with that.
May your sauce always be delicious.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Narina Laurel

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Jawa View Post
If you are going to twist my words and take everything out of context I am not going to bother replying to you in the future. Fact is, there are people saying they would reporting me for saying GB, take that into account, plus all the people who would and just arnt posting. People in game said they would report me because of it.

It is unfortunate you would try to say that I am twisting your words when it is clear what you are trying to do here. You're trying to start some sort of drama over something that doesn't exist -- because you were banned and you are trying to fathom ways as to why.


You need to look long and hard as to why you were banned in the first place. It isn't this. And you are purposely leaving out information as to why you were possibly banned to make it sound like there is a religious war against god.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PrinceGumby

Member

02-21-2012

Would definitely like to hear a red comment on this specific case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrontlinerDelta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarFlash View Post
Geez I am a hardcore atheist and i don't get offended for this wth. I am 1000% sure that in the tribunal there are only 3 people that would see that and be like "INSTAPUNISH" I personally wouldn't. everyone is entitled to believe in their own fairy tales.
I don't understand why some atheists feel the need to do this.

It was a great, well-mannered post until the backhanded slap at the end. Was that really necessary?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ViperVentedos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2012

This is a game, dont include anything religious in it, there is absolutely no need because you wont know if it may offend others, I personally would not report you but as an atheist I would tell you to keep your comments or "Blessings" about "God" to your self.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pubkrunk

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madra View Post
It's funny how the concept of "God" is almost a universal constant through out all of human history, yet hearing it in game, one automatically assumes it's the Christian one because a Jewish carpenter that died to save the world is what really gets people's hackles raised the most. If you are privileged enough to be one of the enlightened minority who has been able to reject the superstitious beliefs of the past, one would also hope that you would be enlightened enough to not seek petty retribution against those who still do via the tribunal system. Though, I think the OP is looking at it the wrong way. A three day video game suspension probably has to be among the easiest form of persecution ever suffered by a Christian for their belief, but I bet God will still hold it as valid on the day of judgement. Just don't change what you do, or back down because of this... LoL isn't as good as it used to be; it wouldn't be worth it.
Most other religions have names for their gods, they don't just simply refer to their deities as god. Judaism uses YHWH, Muslim's use Allah, and then you have the multitude of pagan, hindu, etc... deities. The Christian god is the only one solely referred to as God.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PenguinKillBear

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenSheeba View Post
I've been banned like 3 times for reasons i dont even know, because they dont explain it, because for short suspensions its just based on tribunal (they only proof read the serious offences).

I have learn to deal with the fact that tribunal is seriously flawed. If you have a bad game, you will get reported. If you give someone advice, you will get reported. If you dont do dragon when somebody wants you to, just because you thinks its the wrong choice, you will be reported.

If you get ganked. You will be reported. If you dont gank, You will be reported.

Now, you will not end up in tribunal for any ONE of these things, but as they add up, play enough games, you will eventually face tribunal. From there it just depends whos trolling; I am guilty myself of just hitting punish/pardon because a case was boring to me. By admittance of this I understand that other people do it too, and although MOST of the time it will work. A lot of the time it fails.
There is yet to be one case shown to be incorrect. Also you are wrong, Riot has stated time and time again that the tribunal does not hand out suspensions or bans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masterwalker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian Jawa View Post
You seriously think saying GB is waving my religion around?
That is arguable, but your name sure is.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vellusix

Senior Member

02-21-2012

This community is sad, and this thread proves it.

What is wrong with kids today? Seriously, what is wrong with them? I'd be happy if America were invaded or something, all of these kids with egos that spout rubbish would grow up.