Suspended 3 days because of my faith

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ossus

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafter of Stars View Post
Or maybe people still love Riot and they still have plenty of money BECAUSE of their lying about how well their system works. Its really not even a conspiracy, Pendragon clearly did not present any actual evidence - if typing something into a type box is proof to you, we have identified the exact problem with this entire post.
Again, you're looking for lies and deceit where none exists. Stop that. It isn't healthy.

Hashii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Just read Pendragon's post.
**** you OP. Religious my *******. If you were, you'd accept that God made all, and all were made in his image.
****. You.

Juke For Jesus

02-21-2012

Quote:
Or maybe people still love Riot and they still have plenty of money BECAUSE of their lying about how well their system works. Its really not even a conspiracy, Pendragon clearly did not present any actual evidence - if typing something into a type box is proof to you, we have identified the exact problem with this entire post.
Not everything is a consipracy. I highly doubt the red is lying. He sees all the chat logs and sees when people change their names, etc. Also, if he was lying he didn't have to even mention that the OP had changed his name at all, what would be the point?

DreJBringer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

i stuck up for him too....

this community never ceases to amaze me with its immaturity and overall d-bagness

-1 OP

Juke For Jesus

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashii View Post
Just read Pendragon's post.
**** you OP. Religious my *******. If you were, you'd accept that God made all, and all were made in his image.
****. You.
Again, the OP probably believes that. It was anger in the heat of passion. I'm sure he repented for it. :P

Crafter of Stars

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossus View Post
Do you even know what you're trying to argue anymore? How about this. Pendragon is paid to be honest with us and appropriately dispense justice, so stop trying to create problems and see through deception that isn't there you wierdo.
Sorry, I really don't care if it's deception or not. The truth of the matter is you have know way of knowing based on what Pendragon typed into the text box. I will not participate, condone, or let the public lynching of an individual go on without at least pointing out to the lynchers that their actions do not come from a position of moral authority but rather moral weakness.

And for those of you who don't know what conspiracy means:

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

I would suggest all of us conspire every day... unless of course we have given up all free will and individual thought.

Ramanas

02-21-2012

I remember when I first read this post earlier today.

I remember thinking that the OP wasn't telling the whole story.

It seems that I was right.

On the up side, I'm very glad to see the reds laying the smackdown to deserving parties. My hat's off to you Pendragon.

Darksyde

02-21-2012

To be honest OP, I would just report you for being stupid. Seriously if you believe in an invisible man in the sky that is all powerful and all knowing then you are either stupid or insane. Religion is so stupid .

Edit: Downvotes from crazy religious nutjobs. Our civilization will never be able to progress as long as its weighed down by these insane beliefs.

TheBusker

02-21-2012

Quote:
Sorry, I really don't care if it's deception or not. The truth of the matter is you have know way of knowing based on what Pendragon typed into the text box. I will not participate, condone, or let the public lynching of an individual go on without at least pointing out to the lynchers that their actions do not come from a position of moral authority but rather moral weakness.

I would suggest all of us conspire every day... unless of course we have given up all free will and individual thought.
It's all a big lie man

I can hear the voices, they tell me they're plotting against us, the sheep better start listening

Ossus

02-21-2012

Quote:

So you're saying we should take the OP's word for it over a Riot employee? Look I understand that blindly following along is hardly a good idea, but unless you have something substantial to suggest that Riot isn't to be trusted at face value, then I suggest you remain silent and stop trying to argue a point you've long since lost.