Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remove Karthus from co-op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phistagon

02-22-2012

YES, karthus has singledhandedly won matches before. i play 3-5 co-op matches a day and i have had a handful of instances where we were clearly winning but karthus got a multikill and they rushed our inhibs and base.

the real question is does he ADD anything to the experience, and frankly, all he does is subtract.

he should be removed.

x420xSePhiRoTHx

02-22-2012

He adds the important lesson that Karthus DOES EXIST, and you have to plan around that fact.

Saying that you should remove some champs from Co-op vs AI is stupid and goes against the point of the mode.

If anything, they should continue adding champs until they have all of them implemented.

Xoltar

02-22-2012

Quote:
Ishikur:
lol like i said, i dont do bot games to learn to deal with karthus ultimate, i think you will find "majority" of people who do bot games only do them to test out a champ, anyways lots of HERP DERP replies, didnt expect much else.

You made a legitimate request and you insult those who gave you respectable answers. If your low enough that karthus can kill you with his ult then you should have been back in base already healing up. I've played against him. A karthus ult is just as unexpected as a champion that attacks you from hiding. It's unexpected and something that is part of the game and has to be dealt with. Another tip hexdrinker or banshees veil. Don't make fun of those who try to give you advice to overcome your personal problem.

TheOneMillion

02-22-2012

As people have said, he shows up in intermediate ONLY. If karthus ult is just too gamebreaking for you to handle in co-op, play beginner.

Better yet, play a CUSTOM game. They have about 30 bots to choose from now and you can make the game last as long as u want.

FrostOrFlame

02-22-2012

no, you're stupid for asking. Get a Hexdrinker. Oh wait, no one knows what it is because no one bothers to dare stray from their usual build. Building against a champion would be dumb as hell. Calling them OP and asking for stupid things on the forums is smarter.