Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scootndoots

02-21-2012

Is she worth giving a shot in Dominion? I recently posted about Gragas and got good feedback, so I'm also wondering what people think about this uncommon pick. I enjoy her once in a while in SR, but I haven't played against one yet in Dom. If playable, how do you build her?

EinzigerAI

02-21-2012

From my experience a good Karma is by far the best support in dom.

iProbie

02-21-2012

I've seen 2 or 3 karma + poppy duo basically steamrolling the entire enemy team and carrying the rest of us. (the two of them are ****ing unkillable!!!)

but yes, karma is a really good support in dom

best paired with a bruiser imo

Hékate

02-21-2012

She's pretty good... one thing people don't realize often (probably because they've never seen Karma in game) is that she's super beefy. I usually run defensive masteries, MP reds, HP/level yellows, CDR + AP/level seals and MS quints. Generally go for AP/HP/CDR items, rushing CDR with hextech sweeper and CDR boots to maximize her mantra. I max her shield first personally, then wave then spirit bond.

Zulgaines

02-21-2012

Karma is strong, karma can make a good player on your team deathly powerful.

I've also held top vs 4 and got a quadra kill as her, build her beefy AP, CDR.