Replays

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SYN Murderotic

02-21-2012

Where do I get the replays of tournament games (i.e. Moscow 5 vs Team Solomid)? I have watched it on youtube, but would like the actual replay gamefile so that I can slow it down and analyze the team strategies etc...

In DOTA I remember you could open the replays inside the game and have full control over the replay of the match. Is this possible in LoL?

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

with the program lolreplay you can pause play or fastforward but not backwards, you can move the camera freely but health bars will not show up where the recorder was not looking at the time

SYN Murderotic

02-21-2012

Thank you, I will check it out. Why can't you see health bars or rewind? Those sound like easy enough things. Oh well, I appreciate the feedback.

Fleshpenant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuiceJackson View Post
Thank you, I will check it out. Why can't you see health bars or rewind? Those sound like easy enough things. Oh well, I appreciate the feedback.
i'm not entirely sure, but it is like it is playing the game again, but all the actions are determined already, rather than just a plain video of it, so you cant rewind the actions only play them or play them faster.
the health bars i dunno, i guess when you are playing that it doesnt know health until you move the camera to it, so since you never do it while playing it doesnt know it in the replay

just guessing on both of these