Mutual Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASDF1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

+1

Timebomb0800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewbacha View Post
This sounds like a great idea. Make it only available upon a DC and available immediately so that people don't need to waste 15-25 minutes of their time.
The only problem with that is if what if that person is able to solve their connection problem within 5 or so mins which wouldnt affect the game too much but the games already been drawn?

Donads

02-16-2011

Agreed

Loominal

02-16-2011

+1 to draw button. maybe it shows up at both loss's but the TIME IP still kicks in.

MurhpysLaw

02-17-2011

+1

If Riot makes it so that it takes 7/10 votes to work with all leavers counting as a vote for yes, then it would only take 2 decent people to be on the other team for it to be declared a draw and the other three that want an easy win can screw off and make a new game. If you can't show good sportsmanship then you will be forced to by the people that can.

Only alow it after the 25 minute mark OR if there is a leaver for more then five minutes and it has to be initiated by the team with the most leavers (if there is an even number of leavers on both sides, the game continues as normal).

Both teams get the same amount of IP/EXP, a mix of a flat rate and possibly a bit more from your kills/assists, with the leaver(s) getting nothing. The match goes unrecorded because it doesn't matter.

This is easily do-able and I'm honestly surrprised that people are arguing against the OPTION of it. If you're afraid that it would be abused is some way, how about you put your energies towards figuring out how to make it NOT be abusable?

Chancellor Ouron

02-17-2011

Add me to the support for this option.

Anarchism

02-18-2011

I support this

Naelwyn

02-18-2011

Depends upon implementation whether this would work or not.

I'd support this and would use this option as often as the enemy team's politeness deserved, 0IP/XP required.

ProtossZeratul

02-19-2011

This is a very good idea, but for ranked games, people will be delighted to see that your team has a DC'er and will think that it would be a free win for them. They'd say no.

But good idea overall.

EpicMadness

02-22-2011

lol i definately agree on this, just remove the surrender and make a truce vote that ends in a draw that neither assigns win or lose in the stats, but gives a middle ip between lose and win, the team who voted the truce would be having lower ip tho.