Mutual Surrender

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Myrren

08-30-2010

+1+1+1+1+!

agreeing to a draw YES

soo many times has a game been ruined due to a leaver

reduce the xp/ip by 50~75% for all I care, time saved!

TheRealMcCoy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-31-2010

Easily abused. Not gonna happen. You're teams losing? Unplug your internet. Shows up as a d/c and get the draw. It would quickly degenerate into more leaves.

joshiez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Draw option sounds awesome if someone DC's. +1

Mo00se

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillette Series View Post
so a Draw option

how will that show up on stats?

i guess they could just make it a dead game, no stats for it just some IP and get taken back to the home screen

stawlin

09-01-2010

Honestly, if you can't win 4v5 then you're terrible at this game.

CanAPanda

09-01-2010

+1 definitely
Reading your title I was a bit unsure of what you meant, but after reading the explanation I can completely relate and i believe this would solve the problem of a thread I just posted on about people afking out of games, I believe the thread was called "Vote to kick afkers"

I actually was in a game which I had joined with two buddies of mine and we got paired with two people who had also joined together to make our team of five. I watched as the two people who I did not know run rite into the enemy, stand there and let themselves die, purposely feeding them. They even said "F*** you guys we're feeding go S*** a D***" and many other things, also proceeding to harass us as well as the other team with lines of obscene language. I'm sure this would have been a grand time for a mutual surrender as my team could not surrender since it takes 4 to surrender... I was stuck in a 50 min game...

CanAPanda

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy View Post
Easily abused. Not gonna happen. You're teams losing? Unplug your internet. Shows up as a d/c and get the draw. It would quickly degenerate into more leaves.
+1 as well yet I believe this is fixable if the time for a draw was at 5-15 mins after the person DC's, also I doubt it would cause more leaves due to the fact that the person leaving won't get IP

CanAPanda

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by stawlin View Post
Honestly, if you can't win 4v5 then you're terrible at this game.
You can't win 4v5 if your teammates don't speak your language and/or are terrible at this game no matter how good you are, if they feed, you die.

Radamanthys3

09-04-2010

Excellent idea, I hate it when this happens on both ends

Zedilurk

09-05-2010

Sounds good to me, but the only issues i can see if that some kid thinks now he gets an easy win out of it and all out refuses to lose that win so he can feel better about himself (also, as for stats, my suggestion would be to not have it show up at all since the game never came to a conclusion)