Alpha Draconis Fast growing Clan, Recruiting all levels, and Ranked play tier

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cella

07-30-2010

"This user has used up their submission quota" is what I got with your site. I did add everyone, but I will note that the LoL servers were super screwing up around that time so I'm not certain if anything went through. I'll try again sometime later.

EwokAssassin

07-30-2010

Just signed up and friend requested

Kittybat

08-01-2010

After playing with a sizeable portion of the members, everyone in here is pretty cool. Don't be afraid of joining if you're a nub or if you're a great player; there's plenty of competitive players in here and plenty of new players.. Nobody's a ******, either ^^~

Weedtron

08-01-2010

yo Im a crazy canadian stoner who lives 2 game. I mean, I LIVE 2 game, ive already broke up with 3 girlfriends, including the most recent pregnant one, because she started breaking my psp, ds, xbox all that I stopped her before she could get to my computer! haha anyways i play all the time and im looking for a good group of people to help me learn more and to play with. Im summoner level 22 and i have around 13 champs unlocked. Im in Alberta so I suppose my time would be mountain?

Pinkamina

08-04-2010

Hey I've gotten fed up with solo queueing, and I'm looking for competent people to team with consistently. I'm level 30 and I like to think of myself as fairly competent, but I could always use help and guidance. Could I join your clan? ("Clans" are basically like guilds, right?)

Zephram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-04-2010

Hey there, I'd love to join. I'm (about to hit) level 20. I applied on the website and got the error. I've added you in game.

zeferox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Hi i am a leader in my clan and i am wanting to know if you u like to have a clan battle with us if so add me in game thanks.

Pandaria

08-06-2010

o.o

Ecstāsy

08-06-2010

i want to join. :]

Frgle

08-06-2010

Im interested Add me in game: Frgle , I am summoner level 14

Frgle